Do you know of the Jumia Black Friday phone price list? I bet you don’t. Some people may have a particular phone in mind but the money to afford the phone is too costly, so that is why they are waiting for black Friday to come.
Today I will be talking about the Jumia Black Friday Phone Price List because that has been what most of us are waiting for.
Jumia Black Friday Phone Price List
Before I will go into the article properly, I will like to tell everyone of us present on this site what Jumia is and what it is known for. Most especially those that have no clue about jumia. Jumia is an online marketing platform where all kinds of items are sold. As a user or a shopper, you are free to access the platform in other to buy whatever you want to buy.
For those that are looking for phones to buy here is the right time for you to buy your dream phone on Jumia. There are so many phones you can buy on Jumia and also their prices attached to them.
People have been waiting for this jumia black Friday for so long now but they don’t know when jumia is going to announce its Black Friday service. In this article, you will be informed when Jumia Black Friday will be available so that you will know the black Friday date and you can buy or order for your phones. Let look at the black Friday phone list on jumia below.
List of Jumia Black Friday Phones and Prices
Like I said there are lots of phones you can buy on the day of the jumia black Friday shopping service that is coming up in the next month. Here are the list of phones and price on jumia black Friday.
- Tecno phones like the Camon 11, 11 Pro, 12, and 12 Pro, and the price for 12 Pro is #59,900.
- Galaxy A10s.
- Nokia X6.
- Hot 7.
- POP 2 phone.
- Hot 8 and so much more.
You may wonder why I do not mention the price out for you to see. The reason why does not mention the price is that jumia black Friday gives discounts of 50% on every order you want to place or on any item you want to buy.
Let me say you want to order or buy a mobile phone that is up to #100,000 you can buy it for #50,000 on their black Friday day. Black Friday is starting in November. But before you can buy on this platform on that day. You have to sign up for an account with them first. So, if you know that you have not created an account, you should do now so that you will not miss that day.
How to Sign up For A Jumia Account
Let me take you through the sign-up process so that you can be able to sign up for an account with them before that day.
- On your web browser or chrome browser visit jumia.com.
- Click the login link at the top of their homepage.
- Then click create an account on the drop-down menu.
- Enter your first and last name on the two first boxes that you will come across. After clicking on the create an account link on the drop-down menu.
- Move down a little and enter your email and also a password. Type in your mobile number and click create account.
If you can apply these steps that are listed above. You will be able to sign up or create an account with them. You can also log in to your account whenever you want to.
How to Login to My Jumia Account
Follow the guidelines below to log in to your Jumia account.
- Access your web browser and visit their website.
- Click the login link at the top and click login.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page where you need to enter your account details.
- Enter every detail regarding your account and click login.
These are the steps on how you can log into your Jumia account whenever you want to.