Jumia is one of the fastest-growing online shopping websites in Africa. Jumia offers sales in a wide range of products. This shopping website offers delivery to over seven countries in Africa.
This shopping platform is also known for its cheap and genuine products. This platform does not manufacture the products they sell; they simply buy them in bulk from manufacturers. They also allow other retailers to list their products for sale on this platform.
Like I said before, it is one of the biggest online shopping platforms on the web today. It can be accessed officially at Jumia.com.ng. The website I mentioned earlier is the website for Nigeria. Other countries also have their own official URL but I do not know the URL.
It may interest you to know that this company has its malls set up in all countries they operate in. They also have their delivery drop points set up too. It does not matter the state you are in your country, you can make an order and expect it to reach you on the desired date.
This account is very easy to create. It is basically free. All you need is an email address and an optional mobile number. The mobile number provided would be used to contact you for information associated with your orders.
You can also expect to get mails on the latest offers Jumia has. On this shopping platform, you can get discounts of up to sixty percent on just a single purchase. You should know I shop on this platform, hence can be trusted.
How to Open a Jumia Account
Follow the steps below to open a Jumia account from scratch.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official Jumia website for your country. For Nigeria, go to www.jumia.com.ng.
- When the site opens, find the dropdown menu that says “Login” and click on it.
- From the new menu, select “CREATE ACCOUNT” to create a new account.
- Enter all your personal details on the new form and click “CREATE ACCOUNT. Once you are done, your account would be created in a few seconds. However, we will be telling you how to sign in to your account on the Jumia website.
How to Sign in to your Account on the Jumia Website
Signing in to your Jumia Website, will give you a clear knowledge about the website. thus, you will be updated about newly posted products on the website. Well, it is a known fact that most people don’t sign in to their account because they don’t know how to. However, on this article, we will be setting up steps to help you sign in to your account at your convenience.
How to Sign in to your Account on the Jumia Website
The following are steps to follow when you want to sign in to your account on the Jumia website.
- use the web browser on your device and type in the Jumia URL of your country or you can click on Jumia.com.ng.
- click on the “account button” that is at the top right side of the website.
- tap the “sign in” button.
- fill out the form given with your “email” and “password”.
- tap on the box indicating “remember me”.
- click on the “log in” button that is below the form given.
with the above, you will be able to login to your account successfully. Next, we will be showing you how you can be able to place an order on the Jumia website.
How to Place an Order on the Jumia Website
Do you want to shop on the Jumia website? would you want to experience how fast the Jumia delivery is? then you are on the right content. Well, we will be showing you how to place an order on the Jumia website as you purchase. Below are steps to follow.
- open the Jumia website through your URL on your web browser or you can click here .
- Tap on the item you want to purchase.
- click on the “add to chat” button.
- tap on the “chat” button at the top right side of the website.
- click on “check out” at right of the website.
- enter your your detail on the form given.
- click on “process to the next step”.
- tap on the “confirm order” button.
use the on screen instruction to complete the process on the website. Having known, the above, we will be showing you how to cancel the order you have placed on the website.
How to Cancel on Order you Have Place on Jumia
Did you make a mistake while placing an order on the Jumia website? would you want to know how to cancel an order on the Jumia website? then you are reading the right article. As we will be showing you steps to take when you want to cancel an order on the Jumia website. Below are steps to follow.
- launch the website on your device by navigating the URL of your country Jumia website or you can click on Jumia.com.ng.
- click on your “account” button.
- tap on “order” listed among the option given.
- click on “details” on the item you want to cancel.
- enter “cancel” on the item you want to cancel order on.
- give a detailed reason why you want to cancel the order.
- tap on the ‘submit” button.
follow the on screen instruction to complete the process on the website. Thus, you can be able yo cancel or close that transaction on the Jumia website. with the above, we will be teaching you more on how to track your order on the Jumia website.
How to Track an Order on the Jumia Website
There is every need to be very security conscious and Jumia having in mind the interest of it users. Had to put in place process how its users can track their orders on its website. Below are steps to follow when you want to track your order.
- Access the website through your web browser on your device. By typing your country URL or you can click on Jumial.com.ng.
- click on the “help” button at the top right side of the website.
- tap on the “account” button.
- enter “order” among the given options.
- tap on “detail” at the side of the item you ordered.
- below the “cancel order” click on “track my item”.
follow the on screen instruction to complete the process on the website.