Are you looking for a platform where you can buy or sell your new and used products and services? Look no further, as the Junkmail.co.za has got you covered! There is no doubt that you certainly want to get your products down to a large audience. And there are online platforms that can help you achieve this.
In the world today, billions of people spend their time online. Out of this large population, people also get to buy and shop for items online. With this, you can be sure that they will discover your business.
CHECK THESE OUT: Stores You Can Shop Online – Best Online Stores To Shop
However, if you are part of those who need amazing products to buy, you can get them online. There are so many business owners and marketers that offer just what you need. So, let’s check out what the Junkmail.co.za website has to offer.
This is a South African website where people get to buy and sell. It is an online marketplace designed for both buyers and sellers. Not just that! This is a site for classified ads. As much as you can sell to people, you can also advertise to them too.
Using this marketplace is actually free. You can sell and advertise to people all for free. However, if you want your item listings to reach a larger number of people, then you have to go for paid adverts. So, if you reside in South Africa, you can get amazing items from this site and get them delivered to you right away!
Where are all the buyers and online shoppers out there? Visit Junkmail.co.za today and get everything new or used. Ranging from your household equipment to property, business to services, and so much more than you could ever imagine.
Buy and Sell on Junkmail
If you are actually ready to buy or sell on this platform, you should get to know the categories of products allowed here. But you just do not have to worry, as they allow so many popular products that we all need.
So, without wasting too much time, let’s quickly check out the categories of products that you can buy or sell here.
- Household, Gardening, and DIY (Do it Yourself).
- Service, Office, and Business.
- Pets and Pet Accessories.
- Leisure, Sports, and Events.
These are some categories of products that you can find right on this platform. Once you get on the website, you are able to find and access more. So, how do you begin on experience on Junkmail.co.za? You simply need to create an account.
There are two types of accounts on this platform. It is either you set up a personal or business account. You will need any of these accounts to buy and sell. So, it’s up to you to actually decide which account is best. Right on the registration page, you will find the features of each account.
- Visit the website Junkmail.co.za.
- At the top of the page, click on “Register for Free”.
- Next, select the account you will prefer to register for.
- For the Owner/personal account, fill in your email address and password for the account.
- The Business account requires your email address, a password, business name, your name and surname, mobile number, and a landline number.
- So, if you have made your choice, you just have to fill in these details.
- When you are done, click on the “Register” button.
This will take you further in your registration. Follow all other instructions to activate your account.
Selling on Junkmail
Selling out your items on this website is the same as placing an ad (advertisement), however, this is free. But, to get these items to a larger audience, you will need paid ads.
- Visit the Junkmail.co.za website.
- Log in to your existing account.
- At the top of the page, click on “Place a Free Ad”.
- In the spaces provided, fill in your email address and WhatsApp contact number.
- Select the type and category of items you sell.
- Enter a subcategory for your item.
- Fill in the Ad Title and select the Ad Type.
- Provide details on the Condition of the item.
- Fill in a description of the item, region, and city of location.
- Add the images of the items and Submit the Advert.
That’s how it works!
Buying on Junkmail
It is absolutely easy to buy from this website too! As long as you’ve got an account, you are just good to go. All you have to do is get on the Junkmail.co.za website, search for the item you want and tap on it. From here, you can “send a message” to the seller for a further bargain.