KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded). Applications are welcomed from all International Students to apply for the KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. KAIST International Student Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study MS Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs in Korea.
As we as a whole realize that KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia and known by MIT of Asia. The University offers generally Academic Fields/Majors for the Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs to Study Free in Korea.
KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded)
Practically all scholastic fields and majors are accessible under this grant for postgraduate certificate programs. No Need for IELTS/TOEFL Test Scores. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. Every one of the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University.
KAIST is a public exploration college situated in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was set up by the Korean government in 1971 as the country’s first examination situated science and designing organization.
KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details
Below is a brief detail on the scholarship;
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- of Scholarships: 300+
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 28 December 2021
Make sure to get the necessary details.
Below are the needed documents for the scholarship;
- Online Application
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Recommendation Letters
- Certificate (s) of Degree or Diploma
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) Score
- Identity Document of the Applicant
- Curriculum Vitae
- Identity Document of BOTH Parents
Make sure to get the required documents that is been demanded by the institution for the scholarship.
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English speaking countries.)
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate
The criteria needed for you to qualify for the scholarship are as follows;
- Fall 2022 (EARLY/REGULAR/LATE) Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from high school by August 28th, 2022.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
- The Detailed Eligibility criteria can be found in the links given below at the End of the Post.
The above requirement must be met for you to be eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduates:
- For master’s degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 28th, 2022
- For doctoral degree program, s/he hold or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by
- August 28th, 2022
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship (dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
How to Apply KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022?
You have to Apply Online for KAIST University Scholarships.
Step 1: Complete your online application:
- Create an account and choose a degree and program of study at KAIST.
- Enter your personal and academic backgrounds and prior experiences and achievements.
- Write your statement of purpose and answer other questions KAIST requires.
- Choose your financial resources – you can apply for KAIST Scholarship in this step.
- Pay the application fee online.
Step 2: Post your application materials to the university office
The last date to apply for the KAIST International Scholarship is 28th December 2021 for International Students. And the hard copy of the application material must reach the university before 5th January 2022. You can check for more details from the official website.