Kakao Talk – Kakao Talk App Download | Create Kakao Talk Account
With Kakao talk, you get to enjoy free chats that are more reliable than text messages and available anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with as many people as you want. It is a fast and multifaceted messaging app. Send messages, photos, videos, voice notes, and locations for free. Kakao talk is actually a great alternative to WhatsApp, that is to say, if you need a break from WhatsApp, you could easily use this platform. Making your chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections on the platform, all for free. What could be better than that? I don’t anything, actually. This platform is simple and excellent to use, you can find out more by reading on.
Kakao Talk sometimes KaTalk is a free mobile instant messaging application for smartphones with free text and free call features. The platform was launched on March 18, 2010. Kakao Talk is currently available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia Asha, macOS, and others. And available in 15 languages. This app is used by over 90% of smartphone owners in South Korea. In addition to free calls and messages, users can also share photos, videos, voice messages, location, URL links, and also contacts. Users can make group chats. There are some awesome features of the platform that will be mentioned below, so read on.
Features Of Kakao Talk
Kakao Talk is a great app to use for messaging, making free calls, and also sharing with friends and family. Here are some additional feature of the app;
- VoiceTalk, free calls, and conference calls.
- Photo, location, video, and contact information sharing.
- Polling and schedule feature for members in the chatroom.
- There are customizable themes for iOS and Android devices.
- It offers users a platform for playing games.
- There numerous stickers and animated emoticons.
- This is an open chat.
There are other features on the platform as Kakao Music, Tv, Mail, Pay, Search, KakaoStyle, and many others. You can only have access to all of the features when you sign up for an account.
Kakao Talk App Download
Kakao Talk app is fast, fun, and easy to communicate with friends and family. With the app, you can actually do the following;
- Share your locations.
- See who read your messages.
- Multitask during free calls.
- Schedule appointments, lunches, and gatherings.
- Use Kakao Talk on any smartphone that you are using.
- There are mobile games to make the platform more fun and exciting to use.
Kakao Talk app offers speed, free chats, and calls, SMS messages, emoticons, Group chat, plus friend, voice filter, and also Android wear. That means you can reply with voice from wearable devices. Now, to have access to the mentions that are mentioned and those that are not, you need to download the app on your device.
How To Download Kakao Talk App
As I said earlier, the app is compatible on any device type. That is to say, you can download it on any device type that you are using, so you need not worry. It is free and simple to download. To get the app, follow the steps below;
- On your smartphone, open the Application Store, then use the search box and enter Kakao Talk.
- Similar apps will be shown on the next page, all you have to do is to open the first app information page.
- Then from the information of Kakao Talk, tap on the green install or download button to get the app on your device.
Once you’ve tapped on the Install button, the app will start downloading and will be installed into your device. Now, let’s create an account that you can use on the platform.
Create Kakao Talk Account
Creating an ID or account with Kakao is simple and the process is fast. To start the signing up process, make sure the app is installed on your device and follow below;
- Open the app.
- You will be asked if you’d like to receive notifications from the app or not, make a reply.
- Next, check the Kakao Talk Terms and Conditions and select “Ok and Continue”.
- Provide your phone number to register, and hit on Agree. After that, you will be sent a verification code, enter the code on the box provided.
- Then switch to the next interface and tap on “Register”.
- Next, enter a password and select Ok.
- Enter a name for the account and upload a photo, after that hit on “OK”.
- Provide an active email address.
After that confirm the email using the mail that will be sent and your account will be created successfully.