Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board – How to Apply for the Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board
Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board have made it known to the general public the need for a better education. The KSSBB has provided a scholarship program for undergraduate students who want to achieve academic excellence in their educational carrier.
All interested applicants who want to apply should try and hurry because the KSSBB will help those that would be selected for the scholarship program to fulfill their educational dream.
Table of Contents
- Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board.
- Requirements for the Scholarship Program.
- Eligible Communities for the Scholarship Program.
- Eligible Courses for the Scholarship Program.
- Required Documents for the Kano State Scholarship.
- Application Closing Date for the Kano State Scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Kano State Scholarship Bursary.
Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board
This scholarship is set up by the office of the State Government to help undergraduate students with a better education. It is designed to sponsor students that have no chance to complete their education due to no funds and a poor education system. The full education funding grant is offered to undergraduate students from Kano, to study at the University.
This is a yearly scholarship program for all indigenes of Kano state to help them meet their needs throughout their undergraduate program.
Requirements for the Scholarship Program
The following are requirements for the scholarship program. See the list below:
- Applicants must be an indigene of Kano State.
- Candidates must have five (5) credits grades in WASSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Undergraduate applicants must be a full time 100 level students.
- Applicants must be students of any recognized University, Polytechnic, and College of Education.
- Applicants must be of the best behavior and ready to learn intensively.
- Candidates must have an original copy of his/her admission letter for confirmation.
Eligible Communities for the Scholarship Program
Candidates from the listed communities below will be eligible to apply for the scholarship program. See the list below:
- Ajingi Local Government.
- Albasu Local Government.
- Bagwai Local Government.
- Bichi Local Government.
- Bunkure Local Government.
- Dala Local Government.
- Dambatta Local Government.
- Dawakin Kudu Local Government.
- Dawakin Tofa Local Government.
- Doguwa Local Government.
- Fagge Local Government.
- Gabasawa Local Government.
- Garko Local Government.
- Gaya Local Government.
- Gezawa Local Government.
- Gwale Local Government.
- Gwarzo Local Government.
- Kabo Local Government.
- Kano Municipal Local Government.
- Karaye Local Government.
- Kibiya Local Government.
- Kiru Local Government.
- Kumbotso Local Government.
- Kunchi Local Government.
- Kura Local Government.
- Madobi Local Government.
- Makoda Local Government.
- Minjibir Local Government.
- Nasarawa Local Government.
- Rano Local Government.
- Rimin Local Government.
- Rogo Local Government.
- Shanono Local Government.
- Sumaila Local Government.
- Takai Local Government.
- Tarauni Local Government.
- Tofa Local Government.
- Tsanyawa Local Government.
- Tudun Wada Local Government.
- Ungogo Local Government.
- Warawa Local Government.
- Wudil Local Government.
Eligible Courses for the Scholarship Program
The following are eligible courses for the Kano State Scholarship Program. Below is the list of courses:
- Social Science.
- International Relations.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Business Administration.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronic Engineering.
- Mass Communication.
- Quantity Survey.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Quantity Survey.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- System Engineering.
- Human Medicine.
- Natural Sciences.
- Information Technology.
- Environmental Science.
Required Documents for the Kano State Scholarship
- Admission Letter.
- An email address.
- A phone number.
- Certificates of State of origin.
- Certificates of Local government of origin.
- SSCE ‘O’ Level certificate.
- School student ID card.
- Birth Certificate.
Application Closing Date for the Kano State Scholarship
The application deadline for the 2020 Kano State Scholarship program is yet to be confirmed.
How to Apply for the Kano State Scholarship and Bursary Board
- Applicants should log in to scholarship portal https://www.kanostate.gov.ng
- Create an account first.
- Candidates must purchase a Scratch Card for the application form.
- Scan and attach all scanned documents.
- Print copy of the completed application form attach copied of credentials and submit to the board.
I hope with this article you will be able to apply for the scholarship program