KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2022-2023. Applications are open now to apply for the Fully Funded KNB Scholarship 2022 Indonesian Government Scholarship for global Students. The Ministry of Education and culture of the Republic of Indonesia has started a Free Study in Bachelor Degree projects and Master’s Degree Programs.
All costs of the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2022 will be completely covered by the public authority of Indonesia to Study abroad in Indonesia. The grant is accessible for Undergraduate Programs and Master Degree Programs in the fields of humanities, engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2022-2023
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) grant is accessible in all Academic fields and Majors for International Students.
The length of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 Semester while that of the Master Degree Scholarships for International Students is 24 Months (4 Semesters).
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 Details
The following are details for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020.
- Scholarship Country: Indonesia
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor Scholarship, Master Scholarship.
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship By: Directorate General of Science, Technology, and Higher Education Institution Affairs Ministry of research, Technology, and Higher Education
- Host University: Universities of Indonesia
These are the details of the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Level
The under-listed below are the duration and level of the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
- Master Degree Programs: Maximum 24 months (4 Semesters).
- Bachelor Degree programs: Maximum 48 months (8 Semester).
- The Indonesian Language Course and master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months.
Fields and Majors
The following under listed are the fields and majors of KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020:
- Vocational and Technology Education
- Indonesia Education
- Education Science
- Natural Science Education
- Applied Linguistics
- Social Science Education
- History Education
- Education Management
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Instructional Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Environmental Sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Health
- Remote Sensing
- Sporty Science
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Community Empowerment
- Public Administration
- Communication and Media
- Economics/Development Study
- Civil Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Naval Architect and Marine Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
These are the fields and majors for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020.
The following are the requirements for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2022 qualification.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of English.
- For international Students
- Priority will be given to students who have never studied in Indonesia before.
- A scholarship is awarded only when admission is confirmed
The above are the requirements for you to be qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Indonesian Government Scholarship 2022
The following guidelines should be used during the application for the scholarship in Indonesia:
- Visit the Scholarship Portal.
- Please read the instructions before filling out the application form.
- Read the financial terms and conditions
- Guidelines on the process of applying for Scholarships are provided on the online Portal.
Below are the required documents needed from candidates.
A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Certificate(s) (High School);
- Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
Make sure to have the needed documents so as to claim the scholarship if you are among the selected.