“KPMG University Scholarship” If you’re looking for scholarships as a Nigerian youth, then you should try the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2020.
The KPMG university scholarship program is a program that tens to help young and brilliant Nigerian youths.
This program is in line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities. KPMG University Scholarship aims to improve the community through the advancement of education.
KPMG University Scholarship
Before we go into the scholarship and what it holds for every Nigerian youth, there are some requirements that must be met before you would be admitted into the program.
Aside from that, you must apply before the deadline.
The deadline for this scholarship would be disclosed later on in this article. With that being said, let’s quickly dive into the eligibility requirements.
KPMG University Scholarship Eligibility
All candidates that wish to apply for this scholarship must meet the following requirements.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last two years.
- Including mathematics and English, all candidates must have a minimum of five distinctions from their WASSCE.
- All candidates are required to have a minimum of 230 in UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination).
- Candidates must also have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
- All candidates must also be a citizen of Nigeria.
These are some of the eligibility requirements for the KPMG University Scholarship in 2020.
The application deadline is one of the most important aspects of this article. For this reason, I’m not going to waste any more time. The application deadline for the KPMG University Scholarship is 25th October 2020.
Examination Center, Value and Duration
The value of this scholarship is that selected candidates would be sponsored through their university courses. This is a huge deal for a lot of people hence, very valuable.
The examination is to be held in Nigeria. This simply means the examination center would be in Nigeria.
The duration of the scholarship is the same as the duration of the program. This means that as long as the program holds, the scholarship would hold.
How to Apply for KPMG University Scholarship
This is the grand prize for this article. This is the section where I would be showing you the exact steps to take when you decide to apply for the scholarship.
- First of all, you must have an email account.
- Next, send an email to ([email protected]).
- The email must contain your name, email address, residential address, and your phone number.
The following documents should also be attached in a zip folder.
- WASSCE certificate.
- UTME result slip.
- JAMB result slip.
- Provisional letter of admission/Letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
- Certificate of origin.
- Birth certificate.
These are the document to attach in the mail. Kindly state this code “KSP2020” in the subject of the email you would be sending.
PS: Note that only the candidates that successfully submit the required documents and meet the eligibility criteria would be invited to sit for the examination.