Have you considered furthering your education in Australia? The La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS) has been developed to assist Masters and Doctorate degree scholars to participate in research coursework. This will develop the applicants and teaches them more about a particular field or department. If you want to opt into this scholarship program, you ought to know about the eligibility and requirements needed to participate. I will be providing the basic information on this scholarship program and how you can tend to be eligible. After you are confirmed eligible then you will be prepared and ready to APPLY for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS).
La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS)
The La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS) are normally available for full-time research Masters or doctoral candidates. The scholarships are competitive and are based on academic merit and consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the La Trobe University. It is open to citizens of all countries including Australia and New Zealand. La Trobe will prioritize applicants who have attended at least the equivalent of a first-class honors degree at an Australian University or recognized overseas university. La Trobe University is inviting outstanding students including international applicants o to complete a research masters or doctoral degree. The La Trobe University acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands where its campuses are located in Victoria. It recognizes that Indigenous Australians have an ongoing connection to the land and the University values their unique contribution to both the University and the wider Australian society.
Before going further to the benefits and application of the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS), you should read through the basics of the scholarship programme:
- Host Country: Australia.
- Host Institution: La Trove University.
- Level/Field of Study: Masters and Ph.D. degrees by Research in a relevant subject.
- A number of scholarship(s): Not specified.
- Targeted Group: International students.
- Scholarship type: Masters, Ph.D. Degree.
- Deadline: 30th September 2020 (Annual).
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Benefits of the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS)
Applicants for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS) will be granted awards and be able to access the below-listed benefits:
- La Trobe Research scholarship has a duration of up to three and a half years for a doctoral degree or 22 months for a Masters by research with a value of about $28,092 per annum (2020 rate).
- This scholarship offers opportunities for applicants to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers and have access to the La Trobe suite of professional development programs.
- The scholarship has a duration of up to four years to undertake a doctoral degree. It also offers two years to undertake a Master’s by research at La Trobe University.
Eligibility for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS)
Applicants should be eligible before they get the Scholarship (LTGRS). To be eligible to apply for the Ph.D. by Research scholarship applicants are to:
- Have a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last 10 years accessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above.
- Possess a Bachelors’s (Honors) degree.
- Have a Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last 10 years where they achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
To be eligible to apply for a Masters by Research scholarship, applicants are to:
- Possesses a 3 years Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last 10 years with a weighted average mark in the final year of 65 or above.
- They must also have completed a thesis or comparable work of research equivalent to the La Trobe University courses for honors equivalence.
Applicants who wish to apply for a graduate research scholarship to undertake one of these projects, please make sure to:
- Review the scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Then review the details on how to apply for candidature.
- Select the project they desire from the list of available projects.
- Contact the contact person for your selected project. Do this via the email address listed under the relevant project details to obtain an in-principle agreement for you to apply.
- Then complete a Research Statement Form for your nominated project.
- Check the project requirements for any additional special conditions or information that is to be included in your application.
- Complete the application for admission int the La Trobe Ph.D. program.
- A research proposal is not required unless specifically requested.
- Domestic applicants are to submit their application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School ([email protected]) by 31st October 2020.
- While international students are to submit their application via the International Online Application System by 30th September 2020.
- You can submit an inquiry if you have any further questions about the application process. CLICK HERE.
Please visit the URL https://www.latrobe.edu.au/research/future/costs-scholarships/graduate-research-scholarships-available-projects for more information.
Applicants are to begin their application entries soonest until the deadline and application expiration date. The deadline for the scholarship programme is 30th September 2020 (Annual).
School Website: https://www.latrobe.edu.au.