Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Board have made it known to the general public the need for a better education. The LSSBB has provided a scholarship program for undergraduate students who want to achieve academic excellence in their educational carrier.
All interested applicants who want to apply should try and hurry because the LSSBB will help those that would be selected for the scholarship program to fulfill their educational dream.
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Board
The Lagos bursary for students was introduced in 1948 by the administration of Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande in line with the administration general populace outlook. The purpose of the bursary and scholarship program is to further redirect the focus of students and seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award.
The scholarship program is a yearly bursary award for all Lagos state undergraduate in any higher institutions in Nigeria on regular programs. It awards Lagos state postgraduate scholarship and Lagos State undergraduate scholarship to deserving natives in various colleges so they can study full-time to financially support students.
Categories of the Scholarship Award
There two categories for the LSSBB program which is listed below:
- Undergraduate Scholarship
- Postgraduate Scholarship
LSSBB Undergraduate Scholarship
This is the scholarship for students in various universities in Nigerian and abroad chasing their undergraduate degree program.
LSSBB Postgraduate Scholarship
This is an award grant to deserving students at various colleges for full-time study. Financially to support these students for a better future.
Eligibility for Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship
- All applicants must have completed a full-time postgraduate degree from a recognized Nigeria college.
- The applicant must have completed the registration of LASRRA.
- All candidates must have an identification letter signed by their respective Oba.
- All candidates must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local governments.
Level/Field of Study for the Scholarship Award
The scholarship covers undergraduate programs and courses offered at Nigerian tertiary institutions. While the Post-graduate program is for their course of study.
Host Nationality for Scholarship
The scholarship 2020 comes to you from the Lagos State scholarship Bursary Board. It is taken in Nigerian tertiary institutions in and out of Lagos state.
The scholarship is for only indigenous Lagos students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Requirements of LSSBB Scholarship
- Candidates are to provide their Admission letter.
- Applicants are to provide their students Identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- JAMB Result slip
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) identification card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the payment receipt.
- Download application form.
- Age Declaration.
- Academic Certificate obtained.
- Letter from an Oba, or Local Government Council.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Program
- Applicants are to make a payment of ₦2,000.00 for Local scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship.
- Candidate must take the payment confirmation receipt to Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application.
- Log in to the scholarship board portal to fill your lagosscholarship.org
- Fill in the application form and click on the Apply Now button to complete your application.
Following the steps above, you are just good to go!