Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) Chinese Government Scholarship. Applications are welcome to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. All International Students from any piece of the globe can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in China.
Lanzhou University Scholarship is given by the Ministry of Education in China under Chinese Government Scholarships. Understudies who need to seek after Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from China are urged to apply for CSC Scholarship. The grant is accessible for scholarly meetings of 2022-23.
Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) Chinese Government Scholarship
Established in 1909, Lanzhou University is a key far-reaching college straightforwardly under the Ministry of Education of China.
It offers two undergrad programs, six expert alumni programs, 4 PhD graduate projects and one post-doctorate working station for the splendid understudies.
Lanzhou University Scholarship objective is to become familiar with the procedures of extensive administration with due resistance and liberality, and a worldwide point of view, to all the, more likely serve the local area and the entire country.
It is intended to instruct understudies to recognize and address impedance, permitting living frameworks to work on the declaration of their natural potential.
Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022 Details
Get the brief detail on the scholarship below;
- University: Lanzhou University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
Lanzhou University Scholarship will provide a full china funding for all the admitted students. The support will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free University Dormitory
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
Eligibility Criteria for Lanzhou University Scholarship
To qualify for this program grant you must have to meet the following criteria;
- Non-Chinese citizens with good physical and mental health.
- Degree and age requirements: Those who are studying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age. Those who are studying for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent grades and outstanding scientific research ability.
- Non-recipients of other scholarships.
- Requires a Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above (Valid for 2 years).
I wish you luck if you wish to apply.
Documents Required – Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) Chinese Government Scholarship
To apply for Lanzhou University Scholarship in China you will need the following documents:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English).
- Copy of Physical Examination Form for Foreigners (filled in Chinese or English). Note: Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is missing, has no photo of himself or is not stamped with a rider seal, and is not signed or stamped by a physician or hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months. Please bring the original when registering.
- Notarized certificate of an undergraduate degree and above (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English. Fresh graduates must submit pre-graduation. (Certificate).
- Notarized transcript (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations).
- Recommendation letter: Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors (Chinese or English).
- Study or research plan in China (written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words);
- Copy of research results. Abstracts or catalogues of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Copy of language (Chinese or English) test transcript. Students applying for Chinese language teaching must have HSK level 4 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years). students applying for English language teaching, in addition to English-speaking applicants, must submit IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL A transcript with a score of 80 or more or other proof of your English level.
- A copy of a valid passport. Applicants in mainland China must also provide a copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page.
The above materials should be scanned and uploaded to the online application system, and then bound into a volume (two copies) in order and mailed to the Lanzhou University International Cultural Exchange College.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships
There is an Online Application System to apply for Lanzhou University Scholarship. Follow below steps to apply:
Log on to the Chinese Government Scholarship website for registration, fill in the information, and scan and upload the original relevant materials.
The specific website address is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/, the type of study abroad program is Type B, and the acceptance institution code is 10730 (Lanzhou University).
At the same time, please register and log in to Lanzhou University International Student Online Service System https://lzu.17gz.org to fill in and upload information.
The last date to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Lanzhou University for International Students is 30th April 2022. You can get more details from the official website.