LEAP Africa is a program that is here to hire Graduate Interns. LEAP Graduate Internship Programme 2021 is for graduates that have been recently mobilized for NYSC by December 2020.
LEAP is recruiting interns for the following units;
- MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning Unit).
To find out the requirements for each recruit interns, read below.
Recommended for You >>> Doctoral Studentships in Humanities or Social Science Research in UK 2021
Requirements for Programmes Intern;
- Must be Smart and well-articulated
- Strong project management skills – Interest and experience in program management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written.
Requirements of MERL Intern
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills, oral, and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
Requirements for eLearning/Digital Intern
Applicants for this intern must meet the following;
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
The deadline for the application is still unspecified. The application process is simple and very fast to do. Kindly fill the application form below;
- On the application form, enter your name (first and last name).
- Email Address, date of birth, phone number, and your residential address.
- Include your highest educational qualifications, course of study, year of graduation.
- Then indicate your class of degree.
- Indicate if you’re currently deployed.
- Provide your NYSC Call up the number.
- Describe yourself and share your experiences about a time when you identified and solved a problem in your community/school/the environment etc.
- Choose the unit that you’re best skilled for.
- Include your goals for the future.
- Upload your CV to a drive of your choice and share the link
- Indicate how you heard of this opportunity and click on “Submit”.
There you go on how to fill the application form.
Access the application form here: Apply NOW.