Do you know that your Link Instagram and Facebook Accounts? Also, share some things on both platforms at the same time. It is simple, all you have to do is read on.
Your Instagram account is often linked to your Facebook profile to enable you to ease some stressful activities like sharing an equivalent photo on both platforms. There are times we’ll want to share some content on our social platforms and wonder if we will do them once.
Also, it’s very possible to launch the Instagram app directly from your Facebook. We will link both our Facebook and Instagram accounts together employing a simple method that you’re going to get to understand as you continue reading this post.
Link Instagram and Facebook Accounts
Linking your Instagram and Facebook accounts together helps to save you time. When creating an Instagram account for the first time, you will get the option of creating with Facebook and Google. The option is yours to make.
If your profile was created with the Facebook option, you can simply log in with Facebook. Instagram is a social platform just like Facebook but with lots of different functionality. However, Facebook owns Instagram and that’s most likely why you can access your Instagram account using Facebook.
The process is simple and very fast to do. Well, do you that you can link the two platforms and make posts to both at the same? Surprised? Oh, don’t be, because it is very much possible to do that. Just read on to find out more.
Link Facebook Account to Instagram
The linking process is easy, but you have to be logged in. For more security reasons and less time sharing photos, you’ll link your Facebook account to your Instagram profile. But to hold out this activity you’ll need to create an Instagram account. this will be done using your computer or phone browser and also your mobile devices.
How to Log in to Instagram via Facebook
Instagram has a few log features that will prevent the time of filling in information about yourself which you’ve wiped out other social media. You can log in to your Instagram account either using your Google account or your Facebook account.
This process doesn’t require it if you already have an Instagram account. It’ll automatically register you by collecting information from your choice of login method. You’ll log in to your Instagram account via Facebook using the below procedure:
- Open your Instagram app or attend the online www.instagram.com on your browser.
- If you’re not yet registered you’ll see login with Google, and log in with Facebook.
- Hit on the “Log-in with Facebook”.
- It will require you to “Authorize app”. this suggests allowing Instagram to gather information from your Facebook.
- Click on yes I agree or continue.
Your Instagram profile page will appear on your screen.
How to Link Instagram and Facebook Account
Linking your Instagram and Facebook accounts together is simple and can be done quickly. All you have to do to link accounts is to follow the guides below;
- Open your Instagram or use your web browser and go to instagram.com
- Go to your profile and then select settings.
- Then hit on “Account and then “Linked Accounts”.
- Tap on Facebook and enter your Facebook user login details.
This will link the profiles immediately. From here, you will have the option to share a post to Facebook using the same screen.
How to Share Posts from Instagram to Facebook Page
Yes, you can share Instagram posts on Facebook pages, but it has been pages that you manage. And that is easy to do because your Instagram and Facebook accounts are already linked. To share posts, follow the guides below;
- Go to your profile and tap on the menu tab.
- Tap on Settings, then Account > Linked Accounts, and select Facebook.
- If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook account login details.
- Then by default, Instagram will share with your personal Facebook profile. To share a post to a page, select the Page option below “Share to”.
- Open your Instagram profile and select the menu.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- Then tap “Account” > Linked Accounts and select “Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook details, if you haven’t yet.
- Your Instagram account will be shared with your personal Facebook profile by default. Select the Page option below Share to.
There you have, your posts will be shared on Facebook, so you don’t have to go there and make separate posts.