Do you have a Facebook account you haven’t logged into for some time now? Would you love to know how to log in to the said account? If you would, then you are in the right place. This article “Login Your Facebook Account” has got everything you need to successfully log into your Facebook account.
Do you know that in some parts of the world it is actually a luxury to own a Facebook account? Yes, this is true. I am speaking and writing out of the experience, so don’t question my incentive.
In this article, I will be guiding you on how to log into your Facebook account without any issues. In other words, after going through and following the steps that will be provided here you will be having a glitch-free experience.
Login to your Facebook Account
Everything about the Facebook social media platform is so simple and easy and maybe this is one of the reasons why most people prefer it to other social media platforms. Facebook log-in is a feature of the platform. It is in fact one of the many features of the platform.
Without this feature account holders on the platform will not be able to get access to their accounts. Therefore they will be restricted to their account. Logging in to one’s Facebook account is something that shouldn’t cause any form of issue or problem. Like it is so easy to log in to one’s Facebook account.
All you need to log in successfully to your Facebook account is an email address or a mobile phone number and a password. That’s it. So whenever I hear some person having issues with the login steps on Facebook, I am baffled. The only issue I have ever had with my login on Facebook is the wrong login details that came from my password.
To cut the long story short, I had to reset my password on the platform and that was it. However, if you are one of these persons, you have nothing, absolutely nothing to worry about as I will be guiding you on how to do it successfully.
Facebook Login Guidelines
Just as I have said already in this article, all you need to log in to your Facebook account successfully is your email address or mobile phone number and password with which you created your account and of course your password.
Once these things are in place, you can now proceed to log in to your account on Facebook through the sign-in Facebook button.
To log in to Facebook;
How to Login to Facebook on Computers
- Go to facebook.com/login.
- On the Facebook login field, enter your email address or your mobile phone number which you used in creating the account in the first place.
- In the space provided for the password, enter your password, and lastly, click on login.
How to Login to Facebook on Android Devices
Follow the steps below and log in to your Facebook account on your android device.
- Download and install the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Open the app.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number in the space provided for it.
- Enter your password in the password box.
- Tap on login.
How to Login to Facebook on iOS Device
Here are steps to follow when you want to your Facebook account on your IOS device. Below are the steps to follow.
- Open the app on your iOS device after downloading and installing.
- Enter your email address, phone number, or your username in the box provided for it.
- Enter your password in the space provided for it.
- Tap on the login button.
That’s it. You will be logged in to your Facebook account immediately. Just in case you are having a login issue with the platform, tap or click on the ‘Forgot account’ tab and then follow the prompt to successfully restore your account and thereafter login successfully.
Facebook Email Login
There are steps to follow when you want to sign in to your Faceook account via email.
- Go to your Facebook app launcher on your device and click on it after contenting your device to a strong internet connection.
- Fill out the login form with your “email and password”.
- Click on the “log in” button below the login form.
Having known this, we will be showing you how to log in on Facebook via your phone number.