The Lyft Driver Application form is available on Lyft’s official website and on the Lyft app. Are you looking forward to becoming a Lyft driver, but you don’t know how to kick off the application process? If yes, stick to this write-up.
Find out step by step guide on how to apply for a lift driver job Online/in-app, how to view your application status and more.
Lyft Driver Application
Become a Lyft Driver today and start earning right away. You can fill out the application at www.lyft.com or in the Lyft Driver app. The Lyft app is available for download on the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play store. Applying to be a driver is easy as long as you and your vehicle meet Lyft requirements.
How to Apply to Become a Lyft Driver
To start an application to become a driver Lyft.
- Sign up for a Lyft account through the app or on the web at lyft.com/drivers.
- Fill in your name, phone number, and email address, then submit all the info required. This is to ensure you meet the requirements.
These are basic steps on how to become a Lyft driver. Read the sections below to learn how to create Lyft account, in other to begin the Lyft driving application process at once.
How to Create Lyft Account
To apply for a Lyft driver job do this;
- Navigate to lyft.com
- Tap on the Apply to Drive button
- Enter your phone number
- Click on the Apply to Drive button
- Follow the prompts to create your account
- From your Lyft account dashboard, it will lead you to Lyft driving application form
- Fill out the form and submit
These are the steps to creating an account and applying for Lyft driving. After the application, if you sign out of your account, any application info you’ve submitted will be saved. However, if you have a promo code, fill it in, when creating an account.
Lyft Account Login
Login to your Lyft driver’s accounts to see your application status. You can check your application status at any time at lyft.com/drivers.
There are a few things Lyft driving Company checks for when approving drivers, and a few reasons why your application may take longer than expected. A background check can take several weeks to process because of the number of agencies involved.
How to Sign in to Your Lyft Driver Account
To log to your Lyft Drive account, take these steps;
- Go to lyft.com
- Tap on the menu icon
- Tap on the Login button
- Enter your phone number
- To keep you signed in, tap the box below
- Click on the Next button.
These are steps to log in to your account.
Lyft Driver App
With the Lyft driver app, you can access easily create an account, apply for Lyft driver, and log in to your account. The Lyft mobile app is available on the Google Play Store for Android users and on the Apple App Store for iOS users.
How to Download the Lyft Driver App
To get the app, here are the steps
- Navigate to the Apple store or Google Play store
- Go to the search bar and enter “Lyft Driver App”
- Click on the enter key
- On the search result menu, select the app
- Tap on the Install or Get tab
- Follow the onscreen guide to download and install the driver app.
- Launch the Lyft app
- Go to the login field to access you’re your Lyft account.
These are steps to download the Lyft app on your mobile phone.
Lyft Driver Support
Do you have questions? Or maybe you need help? You can visit the lyft.com help page. To get to the help page click on this link www.lyft.com From the menu tab, select the help button, under the drivers section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better LYFT or Uber?
Generally, Uber is more popular in most cities. And its surge markup is often significantly higher than Lyft’s. This means that riders are typically better off getting a Lyft when cars are in high demand.
How long does it take to hear back from LYFT?
On Lyft application portal, after you provide your information and upload any necessary documents, Lyft reviews your application and then, runs a background check. Once they are done with the check, you will definitely hear from them. Although the process can take up to two weeks, and some drivers get a response in as little as 48 hours.
What Is Lyft driving requirements?
To become a driver for Lyft, you must meet certain requirements to drive on the platform. Applicant and vehicle requirements can vary depending on your City or State. Here is the list of Lyft driving requirements;
- State and local requirements
- Age requirement
- Vehicle requirements
- Driving history
- Background check
- DMV check
- Driver license, license plates, and insurance
- Community Safety Education program
The above are requirements to be a Lyft driver