Ever considered undergoing a scholarship as a female in Australia? The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships is inviting any top international female with an outstanding academic background to participate in the ongoing scholarship program. If you ever consider taking in then there is some information I will likely to expose you to get prepared for the scholarship. I will be detailing the basic requirements for this scholarship as well as how you can apply for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships program today. Read on!
Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students from certain countries. This scholarship is introduced to support students who share the passion to study in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. The scholarship provides a total value of 50% of the total tuition fee and will be applied towards your tuition fee when you commence your study at Macquarie University. It does not provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, visa application, Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conference, or other costs associated with the study.
About Macquarie University
The university was established in 1964, and it began as a bold experiment in higher education. It was built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational to its applicants/students. The University is recognized internationally and has been ranked among the top 10 universities in Australia. Macquarie University is led by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor S Bruce Dowton. Annually, the University awards around $6 million in scholarships, most of which are given on the basis of academic merits, diversity, leadership capabilities, financial hardship, and/or key achievements such as sports and voluntary experiences.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship recognizes academic excellence for international students. It is a highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. Here is the brief description for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
- Host Country: Australia.
- Host Institute: Macquarie University.
- Awarded Value: Up to $10,000 (AUD).
- Level of study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award benefits: Fee reduction.
YOU NEED THIS! >>> EBT Welfare – How The EBT Welfare Works | How To Apply For SNAP
If you are ready to apply for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, here are the eligibility criteria that you should tend to before becoming eligible. They include:
- Applicants must be female.
- You should have been accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate course work degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Applicants are to have achieved a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for undergraduate applications.
- You must meet the academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate coursework degree.
The conditions for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s’ International Scholarships include:
- Meet the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor University Admission progression policy.
- The scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Enroll and start your course as per your letter of offer.
- It is non-eligible to citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full-time study load which is 8 standards units per academic session or year.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship are not eligible for the scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have formerly applied or currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- If you withdraw from the program before completion, you may repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarship and grants committee.
How to Apply
Before you can get into the scholarship program, you must complete an online course application form. Once the course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Click here to begin the application form.
- Scroll down and click on the ACCEPT icon.
- Fill in your details include
- First name.
- Last name.
- Confirm Email.
- Create a password.
- Confirm password.
- Country of citizenship.
- Click on Register.
- If your country accepts the online application form, you will receive a Student or Application ID. Else, follow the guidelines available to your country to get your Student or Application ID.
- Enter this URL https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships/muis/apply.
- Scroll down and fill the required information.
- Type “VCIS” as the Scholarship name in the scholarship name field.
- Enter the Student or Application ID from the first application.
- Click on Submit.
You will receive your application status to your mail or you can check on the website to view your application status online. Just log in to the university website https://students.mq.edu.au/home/_login.