Maersk Containers are products of the Maersk Shipping Company. They are one of the largest companies that manufacture large and heavy containers in bulk quantities. In this article, I will be talking about the Maersk Shipping Company and its services. Continue to read on. the companies in the world that are into the same business as the Maersk containers company are not much. therefore there is high completion in the market due to the high demand for container products. the Maersk company however is one of the very best and this is one of the reasons I am writing about it today. and just as I have mentioned in this article already, to find out more about this company, you will need to continue reading.
The Maersk Shipping Company was established in 1928. Maersk is owed by the A. P. Moller-Maersk Group and it is one of the largest global shipping company with over 630 vessels. At the capacity of 3.3 million. However, Maersk shipped over 12 million containers across the globe, using about 49,000 port calls in 343 ports in 121 countries approximately. When you use Maersk for your shipping you can track your shipment by entering your tracking ID to get information on your shipment. You can log in and register on the platform.
Maersk Shipping Company Services
The shipping company is known for its coverage globally. The company offers its coverage extensively from South America, Asia, China, Australia, India Europe, and Africa as a whole. The shipping company carry millions of tons of cargo on a daily basis. Offering its clients fast, reliable, and regular connections to all hooks and cranny of the globe.
It gives it’s clients a good range of services as shown below:
- Shipping and Cargo Services.
- Supply Chain Services.
- Freight forwarding.
- Digital Solutions.
Maersk Shipping Containers
Special Cargo service
- On-time delivery of special cargo globally.
- They offer Special Cargo expert services across all time zone for rapid response and support.
- They offer door to door service.
- Customs clearance.
- They offer State-of-the-art fleet of flat racks and open tops, available when and where they are needed.
- storage available.
International Freight and Shipping Services
- They offer Dry Cargo.
- Door to door.
- Hanger beams that allow transport of garments on the hanger without any packing.
- Lashing rings and lashing bars to give additional security to your cargo.
- Storage available.
- Customs Clearance.
- 45’ 9’ 6” High with a total capacity of 85 cubic meters.
- 20’ containers with payload up to 28.2 metric tons.
- Containers of about 40’ 8’ 6 with payload up to 28.2 metric tons.
- They can deliver Refrigerated shipping containers.
- Meticulous cargo handling to keep the freshness of produce.
- Optimal product temperature.
- Reduced CO2 emissions.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- With Customs clearance.
- 3 types of reefer containers, ranging from 27 to 67 CBM of cargo space.
- Door to door.
- Unique container design to give maximized payload.
Inland Transportation Services
- One-stop-shipping combining your land and ocean transportation needs.
- Insurance coverage arranged.
- Large network of quality transport providers.
- Pick-up on time and delivery.
- Full-service transportation solution.
- Door to door.
- Quality Assurance and constant monitoring.
Used Containers For Sale
- They have an expansive network of used containers.
- There is guaranteed on the container quality.
- A unique and simple system to enhance your pick up schedule.
- Access to stock to meet your needs.
- You can use the container for storage, a house, an office, or a swimming pool.
Maersk Shipping Company goes all the way to meet its customers demands, they push through various boundaries to connect and simplify their supply
How to register on Maersk
To register for an account on this platform, follow the steps below;
- Get to the registration page Here.
- On the blank space key in your details.
- Create a username as desired.
- Enter your business email address, First name, and Surname.
- Country/ Region.
- Contact number – prefix and phone number.
- Next, create a password and confirm the password.
- Scroll down and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
How To Login To The Maersk Platform
If you already have an account on this platform, follow the steps below to log in to it;
- On the main web of Maersk at www.maersk.com.
- Move to the right side of the page.
- Click on the “Login/Register.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password.
- Next, click on the “LOG IN” button.
How To Track Your Shipment
Tracking your shipment on the Maersk Shipping platform is easy. Follow these steps below;
- Get to the website at maersk.com.
- On the platform navigate to the “ Track “ icon at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the track, from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your shipment, Bill of lading, or container number.
- And click on the “Track” button.
Maersk ensures that they offer good service and give back to its community. They support projects around the world with a three-way scheme – protecting the environment, disaster relief, and preparedness and encouraging entrepreneurship in underprivileged communities. Maersk is Accreditation and affiliations under some strong regulatory bodies:
- WTO’s Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation.
- Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS).
- The Federation of National Associations of Ship Brokers and Agents (FONASBA).
- International Air and Shipping ASSOCIATION (IASA).
- The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS).
Maersk Containers industry manufactures refrigerated containers to their customers this guarantees their strength and services.