Want to know how to make a Facebook avatar? If your answer is yes you are lucky. Facebook avatars are very popular on the internet today. Facebook avatar is a new feature that was introduced to the Facebook platform with the aim of increasing user interactions and expressions.
If you’ve been using Facebook for quite some time now, you would find out that the stickers and emojis do not reflect your reaction to certain posts or messages. Most of the time, we just have to go with what best suits our reaction.
Make Facebook Avatar
Making Facebook avatars are really easy but it could be frustrating most times. If you really want to create a Facebook avatar that is your lookalike, then you should be ready to spend the time. Making a quality avatar takes time sometimes. To save you some time off exploring, I would be giving you steps on how to make your own Facebook avatar. There really isn’t much to say about this, as they explain themselves quite alright.
Facebook avatars can be said to be Facebook’s answer to Bitmoji. The avatars on Facebook are usually 3-Dimension cartoons that can be customized. After making them, you can also try them out in different reactions and stickers.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
Like I said in one of my previous blog posts about Facebook avatars, there is no special application for creating Facebook avatars. It can actually be created using the Facebook mobile application or the Facebook messenger application on your android or iOS device.
It is said that it can be created on a desktop but I still haven’t found how to do it. Forgive me if I would not be sharing how to create Facebook on the desktop here because I don’t know the steps.
How to Create Facebook Avatar on Facebook
Using the Facebook mobile app to create a Facebook avatar is very easy. Follow the steps below to do so;
- To start off, launch the Facebook mobile application on your device. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the app. You can check if you are on the latest version of the google play store on android or the app store on an iOS device.
- Click the menu icon. It is located in the upper right corner of the Facebook app.
- Scroll down to find “See More” and click on it from the Facebook menu.
- Find “Avatar” from the new menu that would be visible to you and click on it.
Now, you have to follow the on-screen prompt to start creating your Facebook avatar.
How to Create Facebook Avatar on Facebook Messenger
If you already have the Facebook messenger application installed on your device, then you can start creating your own Facebook avatars you’ve been seeing everywhere. Here are the steps to do so.
- Open the application drawer on your device.
- Find the Facebook messenger application and click on it.
- Next, open a conversation with any of your friends or groups.
- From the input options at the bottom of the page, click on the stocker icon.
- If you haven’t made a Facebook avatar before, you would see an option that says “Make Your Avatar”. Click on it.
Follow the prompt on the screen and you can start making your avatar. There are a variety of options that you would choose from when creating yours.
Can’t Find Facebook Avatar Link
If you can’t find the “Avatar” link on the Facebook menu, then it means that it has not been released to you yet. The feature is a new feature on this platform and is still rolling out. If you have updated your Facebook application and still can’t find the “Avatar” link, then you did nothing wrong. You just have to relax and wait for the feature to be rolled out to your location. We expect the feature to reach everyone in a few months’ time.