Have you heard that Marketplace is free for Facebook users? Are you looking for a place to buy and sell online for free? If you are then I have the perfect place for you, have you heard of the Facebook marketplace? If you haven’t heard of this place, here is something for you.
Recommended for You >>> How do I See Pokes on Facebook? – Facebook Pokes – How to Poke Someone on Facebook
Facebook is the most popular social network on social media presence and it is where people connect with each other. People have been using the social network recently for buying and selling with each other, it is located in local Facebook groups and it has grown exponentially.
The Marketplace is Free for Facebook Users
Facebook marketplace is a Facebook feature that allows you to buy and sell on Facebook. The Facebook marketplace was introduced in October 2016 and within 7 months, +18 million were listed to sell on the Facebook marketplace in the United States alone.
More than 800 million people from 70 countries access the Facebook marketplace every month because it is a great place to sell anything quickly within your area without any investment. You can also discover cool items you want to buy and find people who are willing to buy your products.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
The guidelines on how to sell on the Facebook marketplace are listed below:
- Log in to Facebook and click the marketplace on the left tab.
- On the marketplace page and click the sell something button on the left side.
- After clicking the button you will see a small window asking about your listing.
- Choose the category that fits bests for your item.
- Enter your listing title price location and category.
- Select the category for your product and add the details of your item.
- Publish your listing and click the publish button to place your product in the Facebook marketplace.
You will be able to do a live broadcast on the item you are selling in a video on Facebook but it’s not available yet and you will have the option to offer shipping at the bottom. Once your customer receives their item you will be paid.
You will be able to answer any question the buyers have about the products while you are live streaming.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
The steps on how to buy items on the Facebook marketplace are listed below:
- The marketplace is easy to navigate, you can browse, search by keyword, or search by category.
- When you find the item you like, you will see an option to checkout directly through the app.
- Then you will have to choose the quantity you want and the shipping price.
- After selecting the check out button, you will be taken to a payment page where you will enter your delivery address and a credit card or PayPal info.
- Facebook says the transaction will be secure.
After this, you will notice that you will be able to message the seller from the product listing, instead of being directed to Facebook Messenger.