The Marvel movie in order is one of the latest movie series released in this festive period. This movie is also added to the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies MCU. All the counting movies in the MCU take place in the same universe and connected by characters, settings, and events.
Are you eager to know what Marvel movies contain and how to watch the different categories of movies? Or you are looking for Marvel Cinematic Universe movies? Then this article will be of great help to your desires.
Recommended for You >>> Google Play Pass Games – The Full List of Games and Apps Included
Currently, on the count, there are about 23 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. This has really set many interested persons in a state of confusion of which one to watch because all the orders are all fixed together.
Marvel Movie In Order
Marvel created a new record with the 2012 Marvel The Avengers which eventually brought together different heroes from their own individual movies, iron man, captain America into one team.
Before now, many films are in the form of storytelling. Series movies also took this pattern with the introduction of diverse tones and characters.
Prior to this development, the MCU has grown in terms of quantity and quality of movies. It has also grown in complexity. Many movies take place worlds away and at same time as occurring events on earth and some take place in the far past.
Every Marvel Movie In Order
All the Marvel movies are divided into phases. The beginning of every phase signals the introduction of new important characters while the end of the phase typically indicates a natural end to a story arc. Below are the phase and the movies in each of them.
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2017)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Captain Marvel (2019)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019)
The above-listed movies are all available in the MCU. Note that the majority of the movies are also available on Disney plus.
How To Watch Every Marvel Movies In Order
The increase in the number of Marvel movies has put many who wish to the movies in a big state of confusion. Below is a chronological guide to the MCU.
- Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
- Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
- Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
- Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
- The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
- Thor (takes place six months before Avengers)
- The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
- Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
- Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
- Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
- Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
- Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
- Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
- Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (post-Endgame)
Also, to know to watch the Marvel movies in order of release visit Marvel Cinemas Universe.