Massachusetts Mutual Life insurance company is also known as MassMutual is a life insurance company that has over 5Millon clients, which was founded in Spring Field [U.S.A] in 1857; this Insurance Company was ranked 76 in the fortune list of 500 companies.
The company enhances such products as life insurance, disability income insurance. The company has headquarters in Massachusetts in the U.S.A.
Features OF MassMutual
- From your Employer.
MassMutual Life Insurance
- Whole life; This an insurance given to you by Mass mutual. Which guarantees protection on you and your loved ones, which is going to last for a whole lifetime.
- Additional protection Insurance; is insurance given to you by MassMutual life insurance. Which gives you and your loved ones double protection.
- Disability Income Insurance; is insurance that keeps you depending on your income cause disability insurance will help you protect over 40 percent to 60 percent of your income so you wouldn’t become too sick to work.
- From Your Employer.
- Work Place Benefits; this benefit fits teams up with your employers to get your employees a benefits solution to be able to secure your financial future and protect your loved ones.
- Annuities and IRAs; this is like an account for retirement and annuities.
- Variable Annuities; this annuity provides you with potential energy to grow your assets and paying your taxes on the earnings made until your income is been withdraw.
- Brokerage products.
- Mutual Funds.
- Unit Investment Trust; is an investment that is compromised of a vehicle fixed portfolio of securities that are sold on via units.
- Advisory and Trust Services Overview; no matter the way you pass through into your wealth if you have sold your business or received an inheritance.
- Estimate needs.
- Life Insurance calculator.
- College savings calculator; this also is similar to the life insurance calculator because it takes calculation on how to and why you need to have a college saving calculator.
- Topics; this is to give you a reason to plan on MassMutual planning.
- Special needs; this is to give you and your loved ones special needs with the best quality for possible life.
- Financial literacy; this financial literacy can also make sure you aren’t exposed to unnecessary risks.
- Visit the web page of this service www.massmutual.com.
- on its web page click on the Login icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your login detail, which is your username and password.
- Click on Login once you are able to enter your login details correctly.
With this, you will be able to log in to your personal insurance, annuities, & investment accounts.