MasterClass Login: Online Learning Service MasterClass lures you in with its a-list instructors and then hooks you with thoughtful material and exceptional production values. A lower starting price makes it more attractive than before.
Logging in to MasterClass doesn’t have to be overwhelming; it can be surprisingly easy! In this article, we’ll be discussing how to log in to MasterClass. So, let’s get into it right away.
MasterClass is an American online educational streaming platform that makes it possible for anyone to watch or listen to hundreds of video lessons taught by 180+ of the world’s best teachers. Whether it be in business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, acting, music, sports, or more. MasterClass delivers a world-class online learning experience. Video lessons are available anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, personal computer, Apple TV, and FireTV streaming media players.
Each class consists of 2–5+ hours of video content, which is split up into individual lesson videos that you can watch and re-watch at any time. In addition to the lesson videos, each class has a downloadable instructor guide that you can use to supplement the videos and a member community that you can use to exchange feedback and discuss the lessons.
How to log in to MasterClass?
You can log in to MasterClass using an e-mail address and a password, or you can log in using your Facebook or Google account. Depending on the method you used in signing up for MasterClass
Here’s how to log in to MasterClass:
- First, go to the MasterClass website.
- On the top-right corner of MasterClass, click Log in.
- Next, enter your email and password.
- Then click on login.
If your login is linked to Google, Facebook, or Apple, be sure to link it with your social account.
Changing or Resetting Your Password
If you know your current password,
- Go to masterclass.com.
- Login to your account using your current password.
- Once logged in, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the page and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Edit next to your password, and a new box will appear.
- Enter your old password into the Current Password field, and then add (and confirm) a new password of your choice.
- Click the Save Changes button. You will now be able to use your new password moving forward.
If you don’t know your current password,
- Go to masterclass.com.
- Click login at the top-right corner of the homepage. If something other than Log In is showing at the top right corner, then it is likely that you are already signed into your account, and you will need to log out before continuing.
- Click Forgot your password? towards the bottom of the pop-up window.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address, and a password reset link will automatically be emailed to you with further instructions.
How To Contact MasterClass Customer Service?
MasterClass customer service is a support program set up online where customers can get assistance to fix any issue that they are having difficulty with. Moreover, contacting customer service as a customer in need will give you access to new information that will be of great use, and if you can heed the guidelines of this content, you can easily contact the customer support of MasterClass.
Contacting the customer service of the MasterClass is not complicated, if you are under the impression that it is. However, still in the discussion, for you to contact the card’s customer service, you will have to visit the MasterClass website at www.masterclass.com. When you are certain that you have already accessed the right website, scroll to the bottom of the page, tap on the “Support” button, and follow the remaining instructions on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I access MasterClass?
Whether it be in business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, acting, music, sports, or more, MasterClass delivers a world-class online learning experience. Video lessons are available anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, personal computer, Apple TV, and FireTV streaming media players.
How many devices can use MasterClass at the same time?
According to MasterClass, you can use one account on up to three devices at the same time; however, you can only watch a class on one device at a time.