Messenger Web – Facebook Messenger For PC
Facebook messenger web is a unique process with which you can now use facebook messenger on your PC. This is normally like the WhatsApp web, but this process is not that secure. It is secure in some ways, but the security is not as strong as the WhatsApp web. Facebook messenger requires you to have a facebook account. The messenger web can only be used on your PC. This is to allow you to use the mobile version of facebook messenger on your PC. If you use facebook messenger before now, you would know that the facebook messenger if fun-filled.
Creating a Facebook Account
Creating a facebook account is the main basis of using facebook messenger. Every facebook account can be accessed using facebook account; there is no special account that can be used on facebook messenger. Now, I would be showing you how you can effectively open a facebook account and start using facebook messenger.
- Open the official facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- On this page you would see a sign up form if you are using a PC, but if you are using a mobile device, you would have to click on the sign up link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form with all the necessary information. This would request an email address or a mobile number. When you complete the form, click on the sign up link again.
- Verify your mobile number or mail by providing the six digit code that was sent to you by facebook.
That’s it, just navigate through the rest of the facebook steps like adding friends and finish your account set up. Once your account is set up, you can now access the facebook messenger on the web using your PC.
How to Access Messenger Web
The messenger web can be accessed using your PC. Follow the steps below to access the facebook messenger web on your PC;
- Navigate to facebook.com using your web browser.
- Now, log in to facebook using your facebook account details.
- After logging in, you would find a tab on the left column labeled as “Messenger”. Hit this tab and wait for the new page to load.
You would now be redirected to the facebook messenger web version. You can now operate your facebook account as if you are using facebook messenger. Note that o facebook messenger you do nt see a news feed, this is also applicable to the messenger web.