Metropolitan Life Insurance Company i.e MetLife is an insurance company that is one of the biggest company insurance providers with employees and benefits programmers with over 90 million customers in over 60 countries. MetLife Company was founded on March 24, 1868. The creating process of MetLife was completed on January 6, 1915 this insurance company went in public in 2008. This insurance company leads market positions in the U.S and some other countries like Japan and Asian’s pacific region. Met Life serves 90 for 500 fortune making companies.
The company’s main offices are located at New York city[in mid town] the company announces the spinning off of the U.S retail business involving individual annuities for the retail market in a separated company named Bright House. The company maintained the name MetLife on the MetLife stadium on the 6th of march 2017. The company’s headquarters are in New York and U.S. (United states). And also the insurance has Steven AKandarian as the president and also the C.E.O of the company.
Types of MetLife Insurance
- Life Time Insurance
- Auto Insurance
Auto insurance MetLife
- Car Insurance
- Boat insurance
- Rv and Motorcycle insurance
life time insurance
- Term Life insurance; IS available through the term life coverage that helps proctect your family for a period of time at no cost to you.
- Permanent Life insurance; is offered through employers such as group universal life which give your life a life time protection and also potential cash value.
MetLife Business and Brokers
Types of Business and Brokers
- Employees Benefits
- Small business
- For Brokers
MetLife Employees Benefits
- Group life Insurance; this insurance do help employees on budgets or looking forward to make up cash value or build the right solution to meet their financial needs.
- Group dental insurance; to increase the value of your dental program with our reasonable practical approach to plan design.
- Group Vision Insurance; a low-cost way to minimize cost and promote employee productivity and satisfaction.
Small Business; to teach about tailord benefit programs for companies with over 299 employees
- Small Business Solution; to search for the right benefit at the right price for your small business
- The Value of Non-Medical Benefit; to see how it enhances your offerings can help grow your business and motivate your employees
- Changing Providers; employee’s needs are evolving your benefits plan keep up or we put our experts to do the work for you.
- Broker compensation; to learn about our base and supplemental compensation programs and also find how to qualify for the Program.
- Forms and Documents; to access the forms you will need to work with MetLife and deliver on your commitments to your clients.
MetLife Login | Login Met life
- Visit the the web www.metlife.com
- On it web page, click on Login at the top right corner of the home page
- Enter you login details on it required field. Which are your username and password
- Click login to access your account