MSN homepage is the main page of Microsoft.com. The MSN homepage offers a curated collection of the best and reliable information. It offers coverage on Sports, Entertainment, travel, weather, Money, lifestyle and health, politics and many others.
MSN homepage is a search engine and covers the latest news on events, issues across the world. You can be sure of getting accurate online information via your device, android or iOS devices. MSN homepage is a search engine to access information, news, locally and internationally.
MSN homepage is the major page for the Microsoft news platform. MSN can become your customized homepage for your online search and information platform. You get new headlines across the world from Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North America, life, Sport, Esports, Video Business etc.
MSN homepage is a home for lots of news, gossip, lifestyle, Entertainment and many others. When you make MSN your homepage you can get information easily on your page.
MSN keeps people informed across the globe, via their PC and mobile smartphone. Microsoft works together with big brands like USA Today, The New York Times, FOX News, The Washington Post and others. Together bringing the best news, reports, videos, photos and other content for free to users around the world.
The aim of MSN their social services is to collaborate with the world’s best news brands and render a business model that offers people access without cost. And receiving reliable news and generating a sustainable source of revenue for publishers.
On a daily basis publishing partners send in over 100,000 unique pieces of content. The Microsoft AI scans each content as received, process it to ascertain the segment that it fit in best. They use algorithms that suggest a relative photo to match with the content in order to boost up the stories line.
MSN Homepage Categories
There are categories that make up the MSN homepage this includes News, football news, Life, Esports, Ads from Partners like Aliexpress, Booking.com and others, Business, Today, Tech & Science and Video.
How To Set MSN As Your Homepage
MSN homepage is one of the major gateways for relevant societal information and news, and a search engine platform. For users that frequently use MSN.com, you may set it as your homepage, let ser steps to set it as homepage.
Using Internet Explorer
- On your URL bar type in https://www.msn.com
- On the website search and click on the “Tools” menu and click on “Internet Options”
- Pick on the “General” tab and tap on “Use Current” on the homepage section
- And click on the “Ok” button
- At the homepage of MSN
- Click on the “Tools” menu and select the “Options” menu
- Select the “General”*tab option
- Next, type in https://www.msn.com on the homepage
- Click on the “OK” button.
To sign up on the MSN homepage is not a hard task especially if you’re new to the platform. However, it’s important to sign up and receive daily news around the world. Here are the steps to Sign up for an MSN Microsoft if you do not have an already existing one.
- Get to the email service site at https://outlook.live.com/owa/
- Move down click on the “create free account” widget on the homepage, click on it
- On the next page of the Signup section
- Create a new email @outlook.com
- Click on the ‘Next button
- On the next page, create a password
- Click on the “Next” button
Take note that when you click on Next it confirms that you have agreed to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy and Cookies statement. Also, you can remove the tick icon on the space if you would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft products and services.
- Now on a new page, enter your First and last name
- Click on the “Next”*button
- Enter your country/region, birthdate (Month, Day, Year)
- Add up your security information, Set up your security puzzles in its series
Once you follow these steps above, you will receive a congratulatory message that your sign up was successful.
The MSN sign-in easy and fast task to perform. It allows you to log in to your account.
- Go to MSN webpage at msn.com/news
- Navigate to the right side of the screen tap on the Widget “Sign in”
- On the Sign-in section, you can enter your information, Email address, Phone number or Skype
- Click on the “Next” button
- On the new page enter Password and tick on the blank space showing “Keep me signed in”
- Scroll down and click on the “Sign in”
With these instructions above you be able to Sign in successfully to the MSN homepage account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
To reset your password online is not always an easy task. One will possibly forget a password at a time. In case you forgot your password Follow these steps below:
- Get to the msn.com Sign in page
- Scroll to the right side and click on the login widget
- Scroll down a bit below “Password”
- You’ll see the “Forgot Password” link
MSN forgot password reset will be reset and Microsoft will verify your identity, therefore you will choose the option on how to get your security code. It will require an email address or mobile phone number and click on any of the options to get the code sent to you.
Therefore MSN homepage is the home of global information on any events and issues in every area of society.
How do I get my MSN homepage back?
If your MSN homepage has changed or is not displaying as expected, you can try the following steps to get it back:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies: In most browsers, you can clear your cache and cookies by going to the browser’s settings or options menu, selecting “Privacy and Security,” and then choosing the option to clear your browsing data.
- Reset your homepage settings: In your browser settings or options menu, look for the option to set your homepage. Type in “https://www.msn.com” as your homepage address, and save your changes.
- Check for any browser extensions or add-ons that may be affecting your homepage: Some extensions or add-ons can change your homepage or cause other browser issues. Disable any extensions or add-ons that may be causing the problem and restart your browser.
- Use a different browser: If the above steps do not work, try accessing MSN from a different browser to see if the issue persists.
If you’re still having issues getting your MSN homepage back, you can contact MSN support for further assistance.