MSN Weather – To get the best weather report, MSN Weather forecasting so far is one of the best. You get to plan your day best on the weather report.
MSN Weather report minute-by-minute forecast from precipitation predictions to severe weather warnings. The report also shows temperature, humidity and precipitation in your location. I believe this will assure any users of the weather conditions in their environment.
MSN Weather gives you the current weather forecast including the humidity, temperature and precipitation in your location. MSN Weather works with using your smartphone to check the desired forecasting. It is very functional on your android phone and iOS devices. It has a mobile version that is in the app.
The Weather offers a map view of severe weather conditions including winter storms, wildfires and hurricanes. It shows a detailed map, overlays important information including the level of winter storm alerts, Snowfall forecast, air quality in affected locations by Wildfires and others. This information is very vital giving rest in order to know what next.
MSN Weather App
The MSN Weather app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android users and is currently not available for iOS. It comes pre-installed on Nokia 215 phone from Microsoft mobile. So far, it’s the only feature phone to come with the app in-built.
The MSN Weather app gathers its weather forecasts and conditions from many sources worldwide. The weather conditions are being used as the background, this makes the app the only one that does not have a dark or light theme in Windows 10.
MSN Weather App features
- Quick access to day to day drill down, hourly, daily and 10 days ahead forecasts.
- You can get historical weather averages, check the wind, visibility, humidity, dew point, barometer and chance of precipitation. Also, see the sunrise, sunset, moon phase and UV index.
- Interactive maps that show deep detail with temperature, radar observation, cloud and satellite maps and radar forecast.
- Users can dive deeper to view small topographical variances in a particular area. You can get forecasts for your street and region.
These are a few of the features of the new improved MSN Weather app.
How to Download The MSN Weather App
The app is only available on Google Play for Android devices for now. Let’s see how to get it into your device.
- Using your Android internet connection mobile phone
- Launch open your Google Play on your phone
- On the search bar, type in the MSN Weather app
- From a list of results, choose the app
- Click on the app, and it will show you different information about the app
- Scroll down and click on the “Install” button.
The app will begin to download into your mobile devices and get installed into your mobile phone.
To sign up in the MSN Weather app Use the steps shown below:
- Get to the email service site at https://outlook.live.com/owa/
- Move down click on the “create free account” widget on the homepage, click on it
- On the next page of the Signup section
- Create a new email @outlook.com
- Click on the ‘Next button
- On the next page, create a password
- Click on the “Next” button
Know that when you click on Next it confirms that you have agreed to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy and Cookies statement.
- Now on a new page, enter your First and last name
- Click on the “Next”*button
- Enter your country/region, birthdate (Month, Day, Year)
- Enter your security information, Set up your security puzzles in its series
When you follow these steps above, you will receive a message that your sign up is done.
The MSN sign-in easy and fast task to perform. It allows you to log in to your account.
- Go to MSN webpage at msn.com/news
- Navigate to the right side of the screen tap on the Widget “Sign in”
- On the Sign-in section, you can enter your information, Email address, Phone number or Skype
- Click on the “Next” button
- On the new page enter Password and tick on the blank space showing “Keep me signed in”
- Scroll down and click on the “Sign in”
With these instructions above you be able to Sign in successfully to your MSN account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
To reset your password online is not always an easy task. One will possibly forget password at a time. In case you forgot your password Follow these steps below:
- Get to the msn.com Sign in page
- Scroll to the right side and click on the login widget
- Scroll down a bit below “Password”
- You’ll see the “Forgot Password” link
MSN forgot password reset will be reset and Microsoft will verify your identity, therefore you will choose the option on how to get your security code. It will require an email address or mobile phone number and click on any of the options to get the code sent to you.
If you will like to know the weather forecast on a daily, hourly basis get the app. It’s helpful especially if you’re in a new location you can check out the weather conditions, humidity, dew point precipitation of the location.