MyBroadband is an online IT Website in South Africa. It has helped a lot of South Africans with news updates and different types of deals from the company. They are the largest IT Website with a total of 2.5 million visitors and over 8 million views per month. It helps in serving the local market with technology and business tech news and the largest online community in the country.
Table of Contents
- The MyBroadband News Topic Covered.
- MyBroadband News Website.
- Conferences of MyBroadband.
- MyBroadband Magazine.
- MyBroadband Forum.
- Deals MyBroadband Offers.
- How to Register for the MYBroadband Forum.
MyBroadband is a technology news website that was founded in 2003. It is the largest South Africa news website that has ever grown to be well known all over the world. It has a forum to address the broadband problems which existed in South Africa.
They have a team of journalists and marketing staff that are passionate about helping the South African people to know what is happening in and around the world. It is a cover of braking news in the industry, unpacks technical and relevant ICT topics, and regularly conducts research into local and markets trends.
MyBroadband News Topic Covered
These are sets of topics given to their field agents to do research on for their daily breaking news. Below is the list of topic covered:
- DSL (Digital Subscriber Line).
- ICT business.
- IoT (Internet of Things).
- Banking and fintech.
- IT Service.
- Industry News.
MyBroadband News Website
This is a feature that helps the South African people go online for news updates. They have been given a good update of different news from all over the world to make them know what is happening around. The team of journalists who helps in publications of breaking news on different topics to help revels news for local market trends.
Conferences of MyBroadband
These conferences have grown to become one of the biggest conferences of its type in South Africa, attracting 3,000 delegates. It has focused on the telecommunications and IT industry in South Africa.
This is a magazine that was launched in January 2017. The Magazine is an annual premium publication which is aimed at ICT executives and professionals, and those working in the ICT field or department. The magazine is always distributed at the MyBroadband Conference and Expo each year, and they are also sent directly to thousands of ICT executives.
This is another feature that allows a diverse range of views is shared by customers. The independent forum moderators are used to moderate all conversation and they ensure no hate speech is posted in the forum. The forum has set up competitions for those on the Forum. There are some forums of this amazing platform which is listed below:
- Latest News and Announcements.
- ADSL, VDSL and Fibre Discussions.
- Other Broadband Services.
- ICT Discussions.
- General Discussions
- 4×4 Community.
- Bike Hub.
- Power Forum.
- SA Gamer.
This is the list of forums on the platform.
Deals from MyBroadband
These are deals offered by this platform to help users with their daily activities. Below is the list of deals and offers.
- Kloppers Festive Deals.
- Computer Mania Black Friday Promotion Deals.
- Flight Centre Black Friday Promotion Deals.
- Samsung Black Friday Promotion Deals.
- Rugged SA Black Friday Promotion Deals.
- Checkers Gauteng Black Friday Promotion Deals.
- Kloppers Black Friday Deals.
- MHC World Black Friday Deals.
- The Digital Experience Deals.
- City Varsity 2020 Registration.
- Eyewear SA Black Friday Deals.
- RSAWEB Black Friday Fibre Sale.
- Printacom OKI Black Friday Deals.
- Bidorbuy Black Friday Deals.
- PiShop Black Friday Deals.
- Technomobi Black Friday Deals.
- OUTsurance Green Friday Deals.
- MetroFibre Network Deals.
- Loot Black Friday Deals.
- Hisense Black Friday Deals.
These are amazing deals you can get on this platform.
How to Register for the MyBroadband Forum
Registering for these Forums can be easy only if you follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyBroadband.
- Click on “Forum” at the top bar of the page.
- The forum page will open and you are to click on “Register” to register your account.
- A new window will appear showing the registration form.
- Fill in your personal information in the form.
- Click on the “Agree to terms” button.
- Click on the “Register” button to register your account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration.
With these steps, you will be able to register for the MyBroadband Forum.
CHECK OTHER ARTICLES >>> Download TFPDL Movies