“Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission Guidelines” When it comes to admission, it is almost impossible to get the right steps if you are a beginner.
This is one of the reasons people like us exist to guide you through the process without even having to break a sweat or spend money necessarily.
Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission Guidelines
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking Admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
1. The Candidate must have applied to NSUK as the first choice and score 160 and above in 2020 UTME. He or she must possess 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. Must have the correct subjects Combination for the course applied.
3. In the event that the candidate does not have the correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
4. Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
5. Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
- Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
- Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results Verification.
- Direct Entry candidates in Addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND, etc). – Candidate Must Ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the Slip.
- Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out have an aggregate score.
- In the event that the printout shows verification in progress or pending, the process has to be repeated all over.
6. The candidate MUST upload his or her “O” level on the JAMB Profile.
7. Direct Entry candidates MUST also upload their “O” level and “A” level on their JAMB profile.
8. Candidate should visit only JAMB accredited CBT centers and NOT Cyber Cafes.
9. Candidate Must ensure that the upload is successful before leaving the CBT center.
10. When given a course Other than the one a candidate applied for, he or she MUST Accept or Reject the New Course on CAPS.
11. If Offered Admission, the candidate must either “Accept” or “Reject” the Admission on CAPS.
Candidates should please NOTE that this is not the Post – UTME Advert. The Advert will soon be released. Visit the official website here.