National Westminister Bank also known as Natwest is a financial service founded in 1968 which indulges in banking and insurance. It operates in United Kingdom and headquartered in bishops gate, London having Sir Howard Davies as chairman and Ross McEwan as chief executive. The bank is a large bank and also known widely everywhere having more than nine hundred and sixty (960) branches.
Natwest Personal banking
Under its personal banking we have the bank account, loans, insurance etc.
Bank accounts: This Wonderful online banking service offers variety of accounts in order for users to have the chance to choose the one that suits them the most. Under bank accounts we have standard accounts, reward accounts, youth bank accounts
- Standard bank accounts: These bank accounts requires no payment and offers options that makes banking smoothly for users
- Reward accounts: There are varieties of account that rewards users monthly depending on their balances
- Youth accounts: These are accounts for graduates, under graduates and for those under 18 years giving them range of accounts which will help and suit them
Under loans offers several loans solutions which will be of help to users
- Car loans: Natwest offers loan either if you want to buy a new car, improve your car or do any other necessity
- Home loans: These are loans given to users to help them concerning their home either buying a home or rejuvenating their home
- Debt consolidation loan: With this loan users gave the chance to keep their debt with one monthly repayment
With this you can protect important things that matter to you
- Home insurance: This insurance protects your home and allows users know exactly when they will be paying their money
- Life insurance: This insurance protects lives that matters to you. For example your child’s necessity and education and other things will be taken care of even after your death
- Car insurance: This insurance covers all your car necessities.
Natwest private banking
Under Natwest private banking there is the current accounts, credit cards, savings account
Types of Natwest Account
Current accounts Natwest offers several accounts to make your private banking stress-free
- Reward current: This is a current account that comes with bonuses
- The “Reward black”: This account is mainly for those that banks privately
- Reward platinum: This includes profits and rewards that matches you
Natwest Credit cards: These are cards made with the aim of helping you and making your banking easy allowing you to make purchases anywhere you are
- Reward black credit cards: this is a card that includes no foreign transaction fees on purchases made overseas; apart from that, users has the opportunity to earn rewards on every purchases made or everyday spent. It also allows users to have their annual fee refunded either monthly or anyhow wanted. This card also allows no fee for balance transfer
Savings accounts: These are accounts made to help users reach their savings goal.
- Premium saver: This saving account includes bonus interest when you sustain your savings balance between a certain amount
- Instant saver: this account allows users to save instantly with access
- Fixed term saving: this is a fixed interest rate account made for users for a certain reason
- Savings builder: this account rewards users for boosting or growing their balance
Natwest business banking
Under Natwest business banking there are the accounts, borrowing etc.
Natwest Business Accounts
There are various account made for businesses
- Startup business account: This account gives options for businesses that have been running for less than a year, giving them options so as to boost their business
- Switching business account: If you have an account elsewhere for your business and you want to switch it to Natwest, you can use this account so as to use Nastwest account as your business account
- Community account: These are account for non-profit organization. With this account the non-profit organizations get to use Natwest network, pay in book, cheque book etc.
This online banking platform helps businesses by giving loans to them
- Fixed rate business loan: This loan gives users the chance to make choices of loans amount, Natwest gives loan with no extra fee attached, Natwest gives repayment holidays also
- Variable rate business loan: This loan is for businesses which requires long term loan. This loan offers variable interest rates, long maximum term, flexibility, and multi-currency options.
- Commercial loans: This loan is designed to work with you and grow your business.
Steps on How to Logon on Internet Banking | Natwest Login
- Visit the link www.natwest.com
- Click on the logon icon on the top right corner of the page
- Enter your customer number
- Click on the login icon
For more information visit the site.