Nevada Unemployment Debit Card (Way2Go prepaid debit Mastercard) is a fast and easy-to-use method of payment. The unemployment debit card makes Nevada unemployment insurance payments more convenient and fast.
Once you qualify for Nevada unemployment insurance benefits, funds will be sent directly to your account by the Nevada Employment Security Division (ESD).
Nevada Unemployment Debit Card
The Nevada Unemployment Debit is known as Way2go card Nevada. The is owned by the Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR) Nevada. It was initially known as the Bank of America Nevada unemployment Debit Card.
Currently issued by Comerica Bank. That is to say, Bank of America is no longer issuing the way2go card in Nevada. However, the department changed its debit issuer from Bank of America to the Way2GO card on July 1, 2021.
Way2go Card Unemployment Benefits Requirements
The Nevada unemployment insurance program offers temporary financial assistance to the unemployed who meets up with the needed requirements. Who is eligible for the benefits programs? To be part of this Unemployment Insurance Nevada program, here are the requirements;
- You must be a resident of Nevada
- You must be unemployed and worked in Nevada in the previous 12 months or longer in some cases.
- Earn a minimum wage required by the Nevada guidelines.
If you qualify for the program you should expect to get the card the prepaid way2go card by mail. Also, be seeking a job each week you are collecting your benefits actively. However, the Way2Go prepaid debit card is the bank where your benefits allowances are deposited.
Way2Go Prepaid Debit Card Nevada
The Nevada Unemployment Debit Card comes with it outstanding benefits for its users; they are as follows;
- Users get full access to funds in their account
- Enjoy easy access to your account and your personal transaction history
- The debit card is widely accepted at Mastercard location
- You can use your prepaid debit card for purchases online and in-store fast and easy.
- You can transfer their unemployment benefit fund directly to their savings or check account
- Receive notifications through email or phone when funds are deposited in the account
- Access the customer service toll-free phone number for any questions and for balance enquiry.
These are some of the benefits of the Way2Go prepaid debit card in Nevada. Note; the unemployment Prepaid debit Mastercard get expires after 5 years.
Way2Go Prepaid Debit Card Activation
The Nevada unemployment debit card (Way2Go card) activation steps is very easy and straightforward. If you received a new way2go debit card before you access the fund is it you must activate it first.
How to Activate Your Way2go Prepaid Debit Card
You can activate your unemployment Prepaid debit card in three ways- the Way2Go mobile app, GoProgram.com activate the card, or by calling the customer service team. To activate through the customer service agent, call the number on the back of your card and follow the on-call directives.
Way2Go Prepaid Debit Card Login – Nevada Unemployment Debit Card Login
To manage your account online, you will need to log in to your prepaid debit card account. When you log in you can check your debit card balance, monitor your transactions and many more.
How to Login to Your Unemployment Debit Card Nevada
To log into your unemployment debit card follow the guide below;
- Get to https://uat.goprogram.com/
- On the login section
- Enter your User ID
- Tap on the LOGIN green button
These are steps to access your account. If you don’t have an account, read the section below.
How to Sign Up For Way2go Prepaid Debit Card Account
To Register, your account does the following
- Go to https://uat.goprogram.com/
- Tap the Login button
- Scroll down and click on the Register account widget
- Fill in your card information including your
- Card number
- Enter the CVV your four digits security number at the back of your card.
- Choose the colour of a dime from the options (Silver or Blue
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the onscreen directives
You will be notified of your account registration set up at the end of the exercise.
Way2Go Card Customer Service
If you have any questions or you need any form of assistance, kindly visit the web page above to get the toll-free number to call them. So, to get the Way2Go card customer service phone number, visit the https://www.goprogram.com
How do I transfer funds from my Way2Go Card to my Bank Account?
The Way2go Prepaid debit card will come with instructions on how to set up direct deposit from the card to your bank account. Moreover, you can also contact customer service or visit www.GoProgram.com.
Did not receive a Way2Go card in Nevada?
If you did not receive your card within 7 to 10 business days, contact way2go customer service. Note; receipt of this card does not guarantee that you have met all eligibility requirements, or indicate that you have funds available.
How long does it take to get Nevada unemployment debit card?
It takes 7 to 10 days. If you do not already have a debit card for unemployment insurance, you will receive one within 7 to 10 days of filing a claim. And you must call the Nevada Unemployment Insurance Debit Card Customer Service Center to activate the card
How long does the Way2Go card take to arrive?
Standard card replacement is free, and the card will arrive in 7-10 business days through standard U.S. mail. For expedited card replacement.