Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey is available at www.Nlcfeedback.com. The NLC customer survey is an online questionnaire that lets guests rate their experience at the store. After the survey, participants have a chance to win a reward.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey
The answers to the questions on the survey website will help Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation to gather the information that will give you an excellent experience.
However, through the NLC Feedback Survey, you can voice your complaints, suggestions, reviews, etc., which can help the company to grow. At the end of the NLC Customer Survey, you may be qualified to win a $100 gift card.
NLC Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
After you have answered the set of questions, your name will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $100 Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Store gift card. The Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Survey at www.NLCFeedback.com allows you to share all about your shopping experience.
NLC Guest Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Details
Here are some useful details about the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Customer Survey:
Purchase Required: NO
Entry Type: Online and Mail-In
NLCFeedback.com Prize: $100 NLC GIFT CARD
Age: 18 YEARS OR ABOVE
Eligibility: Canadian residents only.
Survey Rewards: Win a $100 Gift Card
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Feedback Survey Rules
The rules and regulations for the NLC customer survey are;
- No purchase is needed to enter and win.
- A participant must be a legal Canadian resident.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- Limit 1 prize per person
- Limit 1 entry per person and/or email address
- The participant must not be an employee of the company.
NLC Customer Opinion Survey Requirements
A recent receipt from Newfoundland Labrador Liquor.
- A computer and internet access.
- Basic Understanding of English.
How to enter www.NLCFeedback.com Survey Sweepstakes
To take the customer feedback survey, do the following:
- Navigate to the Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Online Survey Site at NLCFeedback.com.
- Read the official NLCFeedback Sweepstakes Rules and the NLCFeedback Winners List and click on Next.
- From your receipt, fill in the till number, transaction number, store number, and date of the visit.
- Tap on the NEXT PAGE option to give your feedback on the NLC Feedback Survey.
- Start answering the questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the customer service and products.
- Then, continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Fill in the empty spaces with your personal details like your name, address, contact number, email id, etc.
- After entering all the details, submit your opinion to join the Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Sweepstakes.
You will receive a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation is a provincial crown corporation in Canada’s Newfoundland and Labrador. The company is responsible for managing the import-export, sale, and distribution of alcoholic beverages within the province.
The company wants to listen’s your opinion about their services. welcomes you to share your experience at the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Survey at www.NLCFeedback.com.
Through the NLC Experience Survey, you can voice your complaints, opinions, and suggestions to the company, which helps them to grow.
What time can you serve alcohol in Newfoundland?
Liquor can only be sold and consumed during the prescribed hours in the regulations. The hours of sale are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; and 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with consumption, permitted one-half hour after the sale.
Does Newfoundland have beer stores?
Yes. Newfoundland and Labrador is the only province in Eastern Canada where locally brewed beer is available at some corner stores and gas stations. It’s also available at government-owned liquor stores or directly from the few craft breweries operating in the province.
What beer is made in Newfoundland?
There are five traditional Newfoundland brands still being brewed. They are Bennett Dominion Ale, India Beer, Black Horse, Blue Star, and Jockey Club.
Can you ship alcohol to Newfoundland?
And via the provincial liquor board. However, you can only ship intoxicating beverages within Canada if you’re a Parcel Services contract customer or Solutions for Small Business (SfSB) cardholder.
How many liquor stores are there in Newfoundland?
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC) is responsible for the importation, sale, and distribution of beverage alcohol in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. NLC operates 25 liquor stores and supplies 144 liquor express outlets all across Newfoundland and Labrador.