NHEF Scholarship Undergraduate Programs – NHEF Scholarship Program Eligibility | Application Procedure
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) has announced to the general public about the 2020 NHEF Scholarship Undergraduate Programs, which is now on. Any interested applicant from the Nigeria Tertiary Institution can apply for the scholarship scheme.
This article will show the application details for the 2020 NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship Awards for Nigeria students. The scheme is part of the board’s take on social responsibility for both their communities in Nigeria and its general candidates. The scholarship is open to all suitable and qualified applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship award.
Table of Contents
- NHEF Scholarship Undergraduate Programs
- NHEF Scholarship Partners
- Host Nationality
- NHEF Scholarship Benefits
- Eligible Nationality for the NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship
- Partner University for the NHEF Program
- NHEF Scholarship Program Eligibility
- Application Deadline the NHEF Scholarship Program
- Required Documents for the NHEF Scholarship Program
- Application Procedure
NHEF Scholarship Undergraduate Programs
This is a scholarship set to work towards a future in which Nigerian higher education is one of the best in the world – one where Nigerian institutions develop global scholars and leaders of the 21st century that can make a lasting impact in Nigeria and Africa.
The purpose of the Nigerian higher education foundation (NHEF) is to further redirect the focus of students and seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award. They also help in building a strong, world-class higher education sector in Nigeria is essential to the development of the next generation of leaders and contributes to a growing economy in our country.
NHEF Scholarship Partners
The board is in partnership with prestigious companies and organizations across a broad range of industries in Nigeria. Below is the list of partners that helps in the scholarship program:
- Financial Services
NOTE: The aim is to broaden the scope of our industry tracks over time. We believe our partnership with this firm will offer invaluable exposure to our scholars.
The NHEF scholarship 2020 is hosted in Nigeria.
NHEF Scholarship Benefits
- The scholarship program offers talented students the opportunity to enter the corporate sector through leading companies in key industries in Nigeria.
- They help the student to comprehend what they need to know.
- Scholars go through a weeklong orientation program to exposes them to career development training.
- It helps in the facilitating an easy transition into the global workforce.
- They undergo intensive trainings by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators.
- They help scholars take up international placements at our partner firms.
Eligible Nationality for the NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship
The NHEF scholarship program 2020 is for only Nigerian students who are currently students or enrolled in Universities in Nigeria.
Partner University for the NHEF Program
There are seven (7) universities that partners with the Nigeria higher education foundation scholarship programs. Below is the list of the schools:
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
- Bayero University Kano
- University of Ibadan
- The University of Nigeria Nsukka
- University of Lagos
- Kwara State University
- University of Port Harcourt
NHEF Scholarship Program Eligibility
Students should make sure they check their eligibility status before they apply for the program. Below is the list of eligible criteria:
- Only students enrolled in accredited universities may apply.
- Students in their third year in a 4 years program can apply.
- Applicants in their fourth year in a five (5) years program can apply.
- All entitlement and selections depends on the courses and degree program of the students.
Application Deadline the NHEF Scholarship Program
The deadline for the application for the NHEF scholarship program will come to an end on the 31st of May 2020. We urge all applicants to hurry and apply for the scholarship program before the closing date.
Required Documents for the NHEF Scholarship Program
Some documents are needed for the registrations of the NHEF scholarship program. The following are a list of documents are to be scanned to ensure a successful application:
- A Passport Photograph.
- Admission Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Local Government of Origin.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- WASSCE Certificate.
Follow the tips below to apply for the scholarship program
- Applicants are to logon to the NHEF scholarship portal nhef/scholarship.com
- You are to fill the form that appears on the screen.
- Candidates are to upload the scanned documents in the required field.
- Complete the application form to make it successful.
I hope with this process you will be able to apply for the scholarship program.