Nigeria Women Association of Georgia Scholarship (NWGA) is seeking applications for its Scholarship Program to help women attain the best higher education they want. This is a program for making ladies study through schooling; the foundation is providing the program in the sum of $200.00.
This program is activated for female applicants of the Nigerian institution and objectives to assist them in pursuing an undergraduate or post-graduate program.
Nigeria Women Association of Georgia Scholarship (NWGA
The association was founded in April 2000, and it is a non-profit 501© (3), a community-focused, service-oriented organization based in Atlanta, Georgia. The program has planned to award 37 one-time scholarships called the NWAG Undergraduate Scholarship.
This scholarship program has helped the lives of so many women due to the help rendered to them. They have been cases where women are subjected to no education but the Board has it known to all young female undergraduate students willing to apply for the scholarship program.
Every year we open our scholarship programs to all young female Nigerian undergraduate students in Nigerian universities.
Host Country for the NWAG Scholarship
- The scholarship program is being hosted in Nigeria by the NWAG.
Eligible Nationality for the Scholarship
- Citizens of Nigeria.
Eligible Institution for the NWAG Scholarship
The scholarship program is eligible for any:
- College of Education.
These are the NWAG scholarship program.
NWAG Scholarship Benefits
- All successful applicants for the scholarship will be awarded the sum of $200.
NWAG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below is the list of eligibility criteria for the scholarship program:
- All candidates must be Nigerian female citizens.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students.
- Applicants must be from a recognized Nigeria university.
- Candidates must be age 18 to 25years at the time of application.
Eligible Levels/Fields of Study
The NWAG scholarship program is available for students pursuing any field of study at the Undergraduate level.
The Requirement for the NWAG Scholarship
Below is the list of required documents needed for the scholarship program. See the list below:
- Applicants are to provide a current photograph of you.
- Candidates are to provide their admission letters.
- Letter of recommendation from your Head of Department (HOD).
- Proof of State of Origin.
- A letter from your local government office.
- Applicants are to provide a letter from their religious leader (Church Pastor/Mosque Imam).
- A letter from your village Head.
- All applicants are to write the reasons why they need the scholarship.
- Candidates must provide their student identification cards.
How to Apply for NWAG Scholarship
Applications for the NWAG Undergraduate scholarship take place online. Below is a way to apply for the program
- Candidates how wants to apply for the scholarship program should log on to https://www.nwag.org/37-scholarship-to-nigeria-undergrads/
- Go through the form and click on download an application.
- Fill the application form you downloaded.
- The application form and all scanned required documents will be sent to NWAG either by mail or via electronic means email.
- Eligible applicants will receive messages via the phone number and email address.
Means of Submitting your Application
There are only two ways of submitting your application listed below:
- By Mail.
- By Email.
Mail Submitting Process
Applicants who want to submit their application through Mail should follow this process
- Send your completed application to NWAG P.O. Box 14542, Atlanta, GA 30324 USA.
Email Submitting Process
Candidates who wish to submit their application by Email should follow the process below:
- The application should be sent via email to the NWAG email address email@example.com.
Deadline for the Application
- The application for the NWAG Scholarship Program will close on 30 May 2021.
Note: I hope with this application you will be able to apply for the scholarship program.