The Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR) Recruitment 2023 is presently accepting applications online. In this blog, you will get more information about the NIOMR Recruitment 2023 process and how you can apply for positions at the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research while using the NIOMR recruitment site.
NIOMR Recruitment 2023
The 2023–24 recruitment process at the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research has begun. We will give you all the information that you will require regarding the start and end dates for NIOMR recruiting. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions that we have provided to help you with the application.
These cover qualifications, fundamentals, and hassle-free application procedures for even NIOMR recruitment. We would like to let everyone know that the NIOMR recruitment portal for 2023 is now accepting applications. There are many options for joining the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research; therefore, it does not matter if you are a degree holder or not.
The Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research could encourage competent individuals who are interested in advancing and developing their careers at the institute to submit an application. So just continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use. Now is the time to act if you’re concerned about applying for the NIOMR’s open positions.
This change might help you move closer to achieving your goals and objectives. Make the most of this wonderful opportunity and give your life some meaning and direction.
NIOMR Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested candidates can directly submit an application through the NIOMR recruitment portal, which is now open. Through the official recruitment portal, you can access the NIOMR application. Both those who have degrees and those who don’t may apply for open positions at the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research.
An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply. To establish that you are qualified to go through the hiring procedures, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
Here are the specifications below:
NIOMR Recruitment Requirements
Those who have an interest in the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment should have the following requirements:
- Individuals who can apply must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be willing and eager to work in a new setting.
- Applicants might have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Possession of the B.Sc., NCE, OND, and HND certificates from any recognized institution
- Applicants must have good composure and behavior.
- Applicants who are interested in this recruitment must not be over 35 years of age.
- All applicants must possess an authorized document of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
- An added advantage is computer literacy.
- Applicants should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Once you have all these requirements to apply, you are good to go. Just head to the application processes below.
Apply for NIOMR Recruitment
These are the steps that you can follow to apply:
- To start, you have to visit the official web page of the NIOMR recruitment portal at https://www.niomr.gov.ng/.
- Sort out the position that suits you best.
- Now you have to sign up with your email and follow up with the registration process.
- Give all the necessary pieces of information.
- Then click on “Submit.”
- Once your registration process is successful, you have to take a printout.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to plan the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
NIOMR Recruitment Update 2023
If you would like to stay up to date on NIOMR recruitment, keep checking this website often as we occasionally upload the most current details about the recruitment process at the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research.
In case NOIMR Research makes any changes, we also advise you to bookmark or store this page and review it frequently. We’ll notify you as soon as this happens.
NOTE: You do not have to pay anyone who claims that he or she is going to help you get the job, and NOIMR recruitment is free.
What is the history of NIOMR?
Marine Research was established out of the research division of the Federal Department of Fisheries in November 1978. This was established with the intention of undertaking research into natural resources and even the physicochemical properties of Nigeria’s exclusive zone, territorial waters, and even the high seas.
What is the mandate of NIOMR?
The mandate specifically calls for the genetic development of fisheries in brackish and marine areas in Nigeria as well as other aquatic resources. Fish stocks and other aquatic resources in Nigerian brackish and marine environments, along with their abundance, distribution, and other biological characteristics
What is the full meaning of NIOMR?
Nigeria’s premier institution for marine sciences is the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR), which conducts multidisciplinary marine research. The institute’s main office is situated near the Atlantic Ocean in Bar Beach.
Who is the executive director of NIOMR?
Prof. Ayinla is the CEO and executive director of the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research.