NITDA is calling on all interested postgraduate students who wish to apply for the 2020 NITDA postgraduate scholarship program. If you are interested candidates here is an opportunity to apply for a scholarship program you have been waiting for.
Table of Contents
- NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Host Country
- Eligibility for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Application Deadline for the Scholarship
- Duration for the NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Required Documents for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Application Process
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has made this scholarship program a good thing for applicants who wish to apply for the program.
The scholarship is a mandate to develop and regulate information technology in Nigeria. They will help in developing and regulating IT that will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need for digital literacy.
The Agency has successfully sponsored 247 Nigerian graduates in Information Technology fields at the postgraduate level.
- To produce globally competitive human capital in the area of ICT.
- It provides opportunities for Nigerian youths to achieve their dreams.
- Create jobs in the IT-related field.
- It helps to provide an alternative source of Nigeria from natural resource-based to knowledge-based.
There are benefits attached to the scholarship, see list below:
- Full tuition fee.
- Other school expenses paid.
Scholarship Host Country
The host country for the NITDA scholarship program is
Eligibility for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants must check their eligible statuses for NITDA postgraduate scholarship
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- The Applicant must be ready to study in any of the higher institutions federal, state or private universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates with first class or second class Honors in Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Information Technology related field can apply.
- A test will be conducted to determine successful applicants for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be selected for the scholarship program.
- The award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for Ph.D. and the 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Application Deadline the Scholarship
The registration period for the NITDA scholarship program is weeks from the date of the Newspaper publication. The deadline is 6 weeks of the opening date. The registration date for the 2020 NITDA registration program is not yet certain.
Duration for the NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
The NITDA scholarship program durations are as follows:
- The master degree program is to run for one year (1).
- The doctorate program is to run for three years (3).
Required Documents for NITDA Scholarship
There are some documents up for scanning before applying for the scholarship program. Below is a list of documents for the scholarship program:
- Applicants must provide a passport photograph.
- Candidates must provide any means of identification.
- A letter of identification of LGC.
- Birth certificate
- Applicant must have completed their NYSC program.
Applying is now easy for all individuals who wish to apply for the 2020 NITDA scholarship program.
- Applicants are to login to the NITDA scholarship
- Candidates are to fill in their personal information in the required field
- Applicants are to click on submit when they finish filling the application form.
I hope with this article you will be able to apply for the NITDA scholarship program.
Check this out from the site >>> Order Food Online Food Delivery