NNPC/TOTAL Undergraduate Scholarships. Have you heard of the NNPC/TOTAL undergraduate scholarships? if you haven’t then, you are in the right place. The NNPC/TOTAL undergraduate scholarship is now open for applicants and on this very page, you will know everything there is to know about it. You will also learn on this page, the eligibility requirements of this scholarship program and how you can apply.
NNPC/TOTAL Undergraduate Scholarships
The Nigerian national petroleum corporation in conjunction with tota and its subsidiaries are now offering scholarship for Nigerian undergraduates. If you, therefore, are an undergraduate in any of the Nigerian universities, this is your chance and opportunity, don’t let it slide.
These days, we have all seen the price of getting a quality education or education at the least skyrocket. It is now hard to find meaningful education of any sort in Nigeria. The bitter truth here is that though there are educational facilities, they are expensive. It’s not that there are no students to go to schools, the thing is just that they lack the required resources.
Hopefully, for educational hopefuls all over Nigeria that are already in Nigerian universities or just gained admission into any of the Nigerian tertiary institutions, companies like NPC and TOTAL are now making great strides in making education accessible and available to everyone. Continue reading to know more about this program and how to apply.
Purpose of NNPC/TOTAL Undergraduate Scholarships
Besides making education available and accessible to Nigerian undergraduates all over the nation, it has other purposes. This program is aimed at promoting excellence in academy and manpower development in the country. This scholarship scheme is not a new one. It has been around for some time now. This program is being carried out each year.
In order to be able to apply for this program, there are some criteria you will have to meet as an applicant and they are;
- You need to be a full time registered undergraduate in a recognized university in Nigeria.
- You need to be a 100 or 200 level student in a Nigerian university at the time of application.
- Also, you need to have an SSCE certificate or any of its equivalent.
- Proof of your UTME score.
- Show proof of your admission letter and your matriculation number from a Nigerian university.
- Proof of A_level or any of its equivalent.
These are the required criteria you need to possess before you can apply for this program. On the other hand, if you find yourself in any of the positions below, you shouldn’t consider applying;
- If you score less than 200 in your UTME.
- If you have less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale or its equivalent.
- You should not apply if you already are a beneficiary of a similar award from the oil industry.
- If you are a 300 level student and above, do not apply.
How to Apply
Application for this program is not a big deal. On the application page, you will need to provide your;
- Personal information such as your name, DOB, permanent home address and a recent passport photograph.
- Contact information such as your active email address and active phone number
- Origin such as your state and local government of origin information. You will need to upload proof such as your certificate to confirm.
- University information such as your university name, year and course of study. You may also be required to submit or upload your jamb/university admission letter.
- Result information such as your jamb score or CPGA.
- Next, you will be taken to the review page. Here you will be able to review your form and make sure all details are entered correctly.
- If reviewed and is correct, accept the terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that your application has been submitted successfully. To confirm this, you will receive an email address.
To visit the application page, go here https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/. You will first have to register or sign up to the platform before you can apply for this program. Click on the register tab or button on the page, and after registration, click on the apply tab at the top right corner of the page.