Northeastern University Tuition? The school is a highly rated private university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a large institution with an enrollment of about 14,156 undergraduate students. Education at Northeastern is rooted in a liberal arts education and the integration of classroom studies with experiential learning opportunities, which includes cooperative education, student research, service learning, and global experiences, such as study abroad and international co-op.
However, NU Admissions is competitive as the Northeastern acceptance rate is 18%. Popular majors include Business, Information Science, and Mechanical Engineering.
CHECK THESE OUT: SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship – Eligibility Application Guide to SEPLAT Scholarship
Northeastern Undergraduate Tuition
A top-tier education is a big investment on its own and also one of the most important and rewarding decisions you’ll ever make. At NU, the value of that investment is unparalleled. With their distinct, integrated learning model that combines academic rigor and real-world experience, their students graduate with a distinct advantage.
- Tuition and Costs For the 2021-2022 academic year: $56,500 Tuition.
- $1,092 Fees.
- $17,810 Room and Board.
Are searching to get an estimate of your college costs? You can use the school’s MyinTuition Quick College Cost Estimator to best determine overall aid eligibility and estimate the type of financial assistance you may be eligible to receive. However, for estimated need-based financial aid awards using more in-depth financial information, use their Net Price Calculator.
The required Fees include the undergraduate student fee, student center fee, student activity fee, recreation fee, and residence hall activity fee. The room rates vary depending on occupancy and assignment. Also, the Board charge is based upon 17 meals per week.
Northeastern University Graduate Tuition and Fees
Check out the 2021-2022 graduate tuition and fees;
Take note: Courses taken outside of the student’s home college may be billed at the per-credit rate of the college offering the course.
Graduate Program and Cost per Credit Hour.
- College of Arts, Media, and Design graduate programs – $1,718.
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences graduate programs (excepting specific programs listed below) – $1,685.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis – $1,285.
- BSN Nursing—Accelerated Program for Second-Degree Students (ABSN) – $1,186.
- DNP Nursing Practice with Concentration in Nurse Anesthesia, Clinical – $4,061 (in addition to tuition).
- DPT Physical Therapy—Postbaccalaureate Entry – $19,165 (per semester, new entries effective January 2020).
- DPT Physical Therapy—Postbaccalaureate Entry – $19,625 (per semester).
- DPT Physical Therapy, Sixth Year (effective summer term 2014) $13,395 (per semester).
- Health Informatics – $1,315.
- MS Nursing—Direct Entry – $20,225 (per term).
- MS Physician Assistant Studies – $16,825 (per term).
- PharmD Pharmacy—Direct Entry – $26,108 (per term).
- PharmD Pharmacy—Direct Entry, Clinical – $15,395 (per semester).
- PharmD Pharmacy, Sixth Year (effective Summer Term 2014) – $15,395 (per semester).
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business graduate programs (including online programs, excepting specific programs listed below) $1,640.
- MBA Business Administration—Full-Time – $3,000 (billed in two installments of $1,500: fall and spring of Year 1.
- MS Accounting – $1,640.
- MSAMBA – $69,700 (for program).
- MSF Finance – $1,640.
- MS Innovation – $1,640.
- College of Professional Studies graduate programs (excepting specific programs listed below) – $785.
- DLP Law and Policy (self-paced) – $978 (69 QH model-new students as of 7/1/19).
- Executive DLP Law and Policy (students entering prior to 07/01/19) – $2,050.
- Executive DLP Law and Policy (69 QH program; new students 07/01/19) – $1,425.
- EdD Education – $932.
- Med Education; MAT Teaching (excluding Med Higher Education Administration) – $646.
- MPS Analytics; MS Commerce and Economic Development – $808 (students entering before 07/01/18), $855 (students entering 7/1/18–6/30/19), $888 (students entering 7/1/19–6/30/20), $939 (students entering 7/1/20–6/30/21).
- MPS Analytics; MS Commerce and Economic Development; MPS Applied Machine Intelligence – $975 (students entering 07/01/21–06/30/22).
- MPS Informatics and MPS Digital Media – $785 (students entering before 07/01/18), $830 (students entering 7/1/18–06/30/19), $862 (students entering 7/1/19–6/30/20), $912 (students entering 7/1/20–6/30/21), $947 (students entering 7/1/21–6/30/22).
- MS Global Studies and International Relations; MS Regulatory Affairs; MSTC Technical Communication – $808.
- Med Higher Education Administration – $646 (students entering before 07/01/18), $683 (students entering 07/01/18–06/30/19), $709 (students entering after 07/01/19).
- Master’s-level graduate courses for personal and professional enrichment (nondegree) – $785
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities (excepting specific programs listed below) – $1,250.
- MS Criminology and Criminal Justice – $1,011.
- MS Economics – $1,391.
- MPA Public Administration – $952.
- MPP Public Policy – $946.
- MS Security and Resilience Studies – $1,370.
- College of Engineering $1,689.
- Khoury College of Computer Sciences (excepting specific programs listed below) $1,626.
- Data Analytics – $1,690.
- Data Science – $1,690.
- Cybersecurity – $1,532.
- College of Science graduate programs (excepting specific programs listed below) $1,680.
- Applied Mathematics – $1,696.
- Bioinformatics – $1,680.
- Biotechnology – $1,672.
- MS Environmental Science and Policy – $1,655.
- Marine Biology – $1,445.
- School of Law (excepting specific programs listed below) – $56,940 (per academic year).
- JD Law, Part-time option (FlexJD) – $42,703.50 (per academic year).
- LLM Law (on ground) – $56,940 (per academic year).
- LLM Law—Online – $1,400.
- MLS Legal Studies—Online – $1,094.
- MS Media Advocacy (interdisciplinary program with CAMD).
- (Please see College of Arts, Media, and Design above).
- Graduate Certificates, online – $1,094.
Master’s or doctoral continuation fee (flat-rate) Equivalent to the college per-credit-hour rate listed above Dissertation (flat-rate) Equivalent to 1.5 times the college per-credit-hour rate listed above.