NPU International Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded). Applications are welcome to apply for the NPU International Scholarships 2022 in China. All International Students from everywhere the world are qualified to apply for Scholarships at Northwestern Polytechnical University.
Understudies the individuals who need to seek after their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree are urged to apply. The University is offering Chinese Government Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships.
These are Fully Funded Scholarships for the Academic meeting of 2022-23. Additionally, apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
NPU International Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
Every Academic Field and Majors are accessible at the NPU under these grants. The Duration of the Scholarship in China will be 4 Years for Bachelor’s Degree, 2.4 Years for a master and 4 Years PhD Degree. The grants will cover every one of the costs.
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) was set up in 1938 situated in Shaanxi, China. NPU is positioned at 27th in China. In excess of 28,000 understudies from everywhere, the globe is presently concentrating in this University.
NPU International Scholarships 2022 Details
Below is a brief about the scholarship;
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Full Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2022 (for BS), 28 February 2022 (for MS, PhD).
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship to study in china For Free.
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form – CSC Applicants only.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements.
That’s it for the documents needed for the scholarship.
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship to study in china For Free;
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
Ensure you are qualified and meet all the eligibility stated to qualify for the scholarship.
How to Apply For NPU International Scholarships
There is an Online Application System to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2022 in China. Follow the given below instructions:
Step 1: CSC Applicants Only: Apply Online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The scholarship Type is B and the Agency Number is 10699. Fill out the form upload all the documents download the application form and Print it.
Step 2: All Applicants: Apply Online at http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/ and upload all the documents.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee.
The above steps are for the different stages of the application.
For Bachelors Degree:
- Batch1: 1st November 2021 – 15th April 2022
- Batch2: 16th April 2021 – 15th May 2022
For Postgraduate Degree:
CSC Scholarship Applicants：
- Batch 1: 15th November 2021 – 28th February 2022
- Batch 2: 1st March 2022 – 31st March 2022
NPU President Scholarship and Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship Applicants：
15th November 2021 – 15th May 2022. To get more details simply visit the school website.