NTB Credit Card is a store credit card offered by Citibank. With the National Tire & Battery (NTB) Credit Card, you can get special financing, rebates and more. Cardholders shop, spend, & save with this credit card. However, it is the best way to handle unexpected costs. Also, the NTB tires card is also accepted at participating Exxon™ and Mobil™ gas stations nationwide.
NTB Credit Card
NTB Citibank card comes with outstanding benefits & Features. Here is the list of NTB tire credit Card Features;
- Members can make use of the convenient monthly payment options.
- No charge to process the initial APR rate.
- You can utilize the low-interest rates from this credit card utilization.
- There is no charge for this credit card utilization.
- Make eligible purchases and get special financing conditions for 6 months.
- There’s no cash advance fee.
- 247 online account management.
- Offers special rebates and coupons
- No interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- Special financing is available.
- The card is accepted at participating ExxonTM and MobilTM gas stations nationwide.
These are the features and benefits that come with the card.
An NTB Credit Card Application
Are you interested in the NTB Tire Kingdom credit card? If so, you can fill out an NTB credit card application online or in person at a local NTB store. Though, applying online is the easiest way.
However, to apply in person at an NTB store, kindly locate an NTB location near you and ask an employee about applying for the credit card.
How do I apply for the NTB Credit Card – NTB Credit Card Payment
To apply for the National Tire and Battery (NTB) card, do the following:
- Go to the website for the national tire and battery credit card at
- Tap on the Manage button.
- From the NTB card sign-in page, select the Apply button. It should take you to the Citibank website.
- Go ahead and fill out the application form.
- You’ll have to provide your name, email address, phone number, Social Security number, annual income, and other personal information.
- After filling out the form, submit your application.
Once you’ve submitted your application online, you’ll get a decision instantly in most cases.
National Tire and Battery Credit Card Application Status
After applying for the NTB tire card, you can check your application status. Thus, you can check your current credit card application status by contacting Customer Service. You can read the Customer Service section at the bottom of this post to learn how to get the phone number.
NTB Credit Card Login
Manage your credit card account by logging into your online access account. Here are some of the login features;
- Pay your bill
- View account activity
- Verify card balance
- Update account information.
These are features of signing in to your NTB Tires card.
How To Login To NTB CC
To sign in to your account online, do the following;
- Go to the website at https://www.ntb.com/credit
- Tap the Manage tab.
- Then enter your user ID and password
- Clicking Sign On.
The following are the Tire Kingdom Credit Card login instructions. If you don’t already have an account, follow the instructions below to create one.
How To Sign Up For An Account
Go to the national tire kingdom credit card website to sign up.
- Visit https://www.ntb.com/credit
- Click on the Manage button.
- Tap on Create account.
- Select Register Tab.
- Enter your card number and click the Continue tab. But if you don’t have your card number at hand, click the link below, and fill in the following: Name as it appears on Your Card, Primary Cardholder’s SSN, Phone Number
- Send verification code as a Text Message (Mobile Only) or Phone Call
- Tap on Send Code
These are steps to sign up for an online banking account for your NTB credit card.
Payment by Credit Card
Cardholders can pay their bills over the phone through the customer service representative, online via the NTB website, or in-store. The payment methods are very simple, but the online payment method remains the fastest.
How To Pay Your NTB CC Bill Online
To pay your Citibank national tire and battery bill, do the following:
- Go to your web browser and visit the official website at https://www.ntb.com/credit
- Tap on the Manage button.
- Fill in your username and password.
- Sign into your account.
- Locate the payment tab.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
These are steps for Citi credit card payment login.
NTB Credit Card Customer Service
For more help and support, contact the customer service representative. To get the customer service phone number, click this link: https://www.ntb.com/credit/scroll down the page to get the phone number.
What credit score is needed for an NTB CC?
The Card will do a hard pull on your credit when you apply for it. So, you will need at least a fair (640+) credit score to qualify.
Who is the NTB CC through?
The NTB CC is issued through Citibank.
Can I use my NTB card for gas?
The NTB® and Tire Kingdom® Store Credit Cards are accepted at ExxonTM and Mobil gas stations across the country.
How do I pay my credit card bill at NTB?
You can pay your National Tire & Battery (NTB) credit card online, via the mobile app, or by phone.