This article is here to inform aspirants that the Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021 is out! This article will be serving as a guide through every detail you just need to know. The Post UTME form for Ondo City Poly is out now. And if you wish to apply to the ND (National Diploma) programmes, you can purchase your form right away.
Applications are open to all eligible candidates who qualify for admission. Let’s move on, as you get more details for the Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021.
Ondo City Polytechnic Available ND Courses and Programmes
The ODCITYPOLY provides its students with a wide range of courses. And if you are set to apply for the Post UTME, then you should find out if your desired course is available here.
Still part of the Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021, we will be directing you to a list of their available ND courses.
They offer a range of courses ranging from the faculty of Health Sciences to Management, Arts and Humanities to Applied Sciences, and others.
Check the Nigerian Scholars website to find the available ND courses in the Ondo City Poly.
Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the Post UTME application and school admission, there are certain requirements to meet up with. Check them out.
- Applicants with the JAMB cut off mark of 100 and above are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who did not choose this Polytechnic as their first choice of Institution can also apply.
Admission Requirements for Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- The entry requirement for ND programmes is stipulated by JAMB/NBTE.
- The ND programme lasts for two (2) years.
How to Apply for Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
Still on Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021 – here’s how to apply for the ODCITYPOLY;
To apply for the Post UTME form, you have to visit http://odcitypoly.com.ng/form_request.php. Once you get to this page, make sure to fill in all spaces with your details. Check the information below before going further.
- Intending students are to pay the sum of 2,500 Naira (Jambites) while non-jambites have to pay 7,000 Naira to the Ondo City Polytechnic account. Make sure to forward your teller number to them, as you get your Scratch Car pin and proceed with the application.
- Make sure to provide all information correctly, as you will not be able to change the following information afterwards; Surname, First Name, and Email Address.
- You can direct all technical problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before you proceed further, confirm from other applicants if payments have been made. Issues of double payment will not be attended to. Be Warned!
Click HERE to apply.
The closing date for applications is not yet specified.