Ever heard of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)2021 Young Professional Development Program? The OPEC fund for international development is a development program that offers young professionals, coaching, training, and monitoring. The OPEC gives the opportunity to get the experience of different departments thereby gaining access to various networks that are professional. The program aims at equipping young professionals with standard knowledge and skills to meet the minimum for the entry-level position for the OPEC fund.
Applicants will be able to spend a minimum of 50% of the programs in the home department and then rotates to the additional departments for their time that is remaining. This broadens the participant’s experience and gains from different monitoring and coaching styles, while their professional network is undergoing development. The best part is that the applicant might get a job at the OPEC fund, after the successful completion of their two years program.
OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)2021 Young Professional Development Program
The OPEC fund for international development gives the opportunity for young professionals to be strong for global development. OPEC is currently searching for applicants with a great passion for international development and exhibits excellent academic and professional experience that is relevant. They are actually in anticipation of candidates that are ambition driven to lend a helping hand to developing countries so as to address pressing challenges the country is facing in the quest for environmental, social, and economic progress. In fact, the YPDP offers good coaching, training, and monitoring program in different departments thereby giving the applicants access to be well equipped with knowledge and skills to meet the required minimum.
Benefits of YPDP
- The young professional development program gives an opportunity for training, coaching, and monitoring. This comes with the opportunity to experience different disciplines and access various networks.
- The program also aims to equip upcoming professionals with skills and knowledge to meet the requirement for entry for the OPEC fund.
- They also give opportunities to young professionals to participate in the OPEC fund.
- Participants may get a job by OPEC after the successful completion of the two–year program.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Three of Africa’s Digitization Innovators to Buy and Hold
Eligibility for OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) 2021 Young Professional Development Program
Applicants must meet the criteria listed below to be among the candidates for the OPEC fund towards the YPDP program;
- All applicants must be from one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The applicant must also be a master’s degree holder.
- They must meet the requirement for the English language and at least one other language.
- Must have a specialization in some field of study which includes, engineering, finance, economics, law, business administration, human resources, information technology, and any discipline by the OPEC funds operations.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- The applicant must be comfortable working in an internationally diverse environment with different cultures.
- The applicant must get a full understanding of OPEC funds.
- It also compulsory that upon completion of the YPDP, the applicant must be willing to work for a minimum of two years with the OPEC fund located at Vienna if given a job offer.
Application Requirement by OPEC
The requirement to apply for the OPEC funds is as follows;
- All eligible applicants must submit an application online form of YPDP
- The applicant must also submit a CV (curriculum vitae).
- The applicant is to submit an application essay
- All academic certificates and transcripts should be submitted by applicants
- The applicant should submit a current and valid email address.
- The applicant should carefully give answers to the questions in the application form.
- Applicants should be sure to follow the guidelines stated for the application essay.
- You can apply via this link; OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) on careers.opecfund.org.
Ensure that all the requirements above are submitted to the email address, email@example.com.