Open a Business Account on Facebook
Have you ever thought of how you can open a business account on Facebook? There is absolutely no problem with that! There is actually a feature on Facebook that helps you Open a Business Account on Facebook.
However, you should know that if you already have an existing personal account on Facebook, there is no way you can create a separate account for business. But if you do want a personal account and you want it to be just professional, then you can take some steps in order to get things done.
From this business account, you will be able to control and manage advertising systems, as well as pages on Facebook. For you to create this business account on the popular social media network, Facebook, all you have to do is create a Facebook Page or create a Facebook Ad.
Amazing Benefits You Get When You Open a Business Account on Facebook
I can say that Facebook will always be the best social media network for marketers and business owners to set up an account for their brand or business. Now let us look at the exact benefits we get from this amazing social media platform, Facebook;
- Your business or brand is exposed to a lot of potential clients and customers.
- It decreases marketing costs and expenses.
- Build your business or brands worthiness and loyalty.
- Helps you reach a great number of customers.
- Increase traffic on your businesses’’ website.
There are so many other benefits, these are just a few. Why don’t you get on Facebook and create your business account n to get more of its benefits?
How to Open a Business Account on Facebook
You should know by now that you definitely need a Facebook Business Account. You have gone through this article and have seen what you can actually gain from it. The fact is putting your business on Facebook actually makes it so easy for people to see and explore your brand and what you have to offer. And without much ado, let us look at how we can set up a business account on Facebook.
- Sign up – go to facebook.com/business and click on “Create a Page”, you will find this at the top right-hand side of the page. Choose the type of business you are opening the account or page for. You will be prompted to fill a form concerning the details of your business. Click on “Get started”.
- Upload images of your business or products.
- Explore and discover your new page or account.
- Write a short description about your business, products or services.
- Create a business username. After entering your business name you want people to know you as. Click on “Create Username”.
- Say a little about your business.
- Then now you can make your first post about your products and services. Just go to the status of the page you created, you could post some pictures, offers, services, products and others concerning your business.
- Begin to engage with your fans and customers.
That’s it! Here you are, you are now a brand new owner of a Business Account on Facebook.