Osun State Scholarship for Undergraduate – How to Apply for Osun State Scholarship
Osun State Scholarship for Undergraduate has made it known to the general public the need for a better education. The Osun state government has provided a scholarship program for all undergraduate students who want to achieve academic excellence in their educational carrier.
All interested applicants who want to apply should try and hurry because the scholarship will help those that would be selected for the scholarship program to fulfill their educational dream.
Table of Contents
- Osun State Scholarship for Undergraduate.
- Eligible Communities for the Scholarship Program.
- Eligible Courses for the Scholarship.
- Eligibility and Requirements.
- Application Requirement for Osun State Scholarship.
- How to Apply.
Osun State Scholarship for Undergraduate
This is a scholarship program designed to help students with low income to support their education. The board administers each local and foreign award to students. Scholarship is what provides brilliant colors to our academic profession. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the core Osun students that are pursuing higher education. The program is targeted to those that have proven a good standard record in their academic performance and possess a significant financial need.
The scholarship program is a yearly bursary award for all Osun state undergraduate in any higher institutions in Nigeria on regular programs. It awards Osun state scholarship undergraduate scholarship to deserving natives in various colleges so they can study full-time to financially support students. Osun is a state in Nigeria that is located in the south-western part of Nigeria. The capital is Oshogbo. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State in the east Ekiti State and in the south Ogun state and in the West Oyo State. The scholarship is for all sons and daughters of Osun state.
Eligible Communities for the Scholarship Program
The following are a list of communities eligible for the Osun State Scholarship:
- Atakunmosa East
- Atakunmosa west
- Ede North
- Ede South
- Ife Central
- The Ife East
- Ife North
- Ife South
- Ilesa East
- Ilesa West
- Odo Otin
Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify for the scholarship program all applicants must meet the following requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be an Osun state indigene.
- Candidates must have 5 credits in their WASSCCE including English, Maths and any other relevant subjects obtained.
- All applicants must 100 level students.
- Students from the approved public and private tertiary institutions can apply.
Eligible Courses for the Scholarship
The following is the list of eligible courses for the Osun State Scholarship. See the list below:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Petroleum Engineering
Application Requirement for Osun State Scholarship
The following documents need to be scanned before an applicant can apply for the scholarship program:
- 2 recent passport photographs.
- Your local government of origin identification certificate.
- JAMB certificate.
- Admission letter from your school.
- Student ID card.
- National ID card.
- A letter of identification from the student’s union government.
- A letter of identification from the Presidents of your Ethnic group in your school.
NOTE: All documents must be scanned properly and must be in jpg format.
How to Apply for Osun State Scholarship
Apply for the 2020 undergraduate Osun State Scholarship program is easy only if you follow the process below to apply:
- Log in to the scholarship portal https://www.scholarshipworld.org/osun-scholarship-form.com
- Fill the form with all the information required to be filled.
- Fill in your BIO-DATA.
- You have to have a functional E-mail address and Phone number so they can contact you.
- You are to fill in your Guardian/Parents Information.
- Make sure all your document is placed in the required boxes.
- Please ensure you print your form before you submit it.
I hope with this article you will be able to apply for the Osun State Scholarship program.