Pay T Mobile Bill By Phone if you don’t fancy online, Mail and in-store payment. T mobile made payment in a way to suit all customers. However, from the various payment methods, you can select the most convenient due pay method.
Moreover, to pay over the phone you will have to get the customer support payment number. Nevertheless, the section below will direct you on how to get the phone number.
Pay T-Mobile Bill by Phone | How to pay T-Mobile bill by Phone
You can pay your bill online, or by phone
To pay your dues by phone, the first thing is to find the TM payment phone number. So to get the accurate payment Phone Number, you’re advised to visit their support page. Follow the steps below
- Move to https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/pay-your-bill
- Scroll down and tap on the Contact US link
- You’ll see the payment phone number
- Copy out the number and then place a call
- You will be prompted to fill in your details
Kindly follow the instructions provided by the support team.
T-mobile Bill Pay Login | T-Mobile Bill Pay
You will need to have an account before you can log in to the platform. to create an account, do, create a T-Mobile ID
- Go to T-Mobile website https://www.t-mobile.com account
- Tap on login
- Hit on bill pay
- Click on the Signup button
- Enter your first name
- Key in your last name
- Key in your Phone number
- Enter your and password
- Click on the Create T mobile ID button.
You can now proceed to log in to pay your dues online, using the steps below.
Tmobile Pay Bill Online
To clear your dues online, follow the steps under
- Visit the official website at https://www.t-mobile.com account
- Select the login button
- Select bill pay button
- Enter your email, phone number or username
- Tap on the text widget
- Provide your Password
- Click on Login
If you forgot your password, tap on the Forgot password tab and follow the prompt. With this, you can now clear your dues.
T-Mobile One-time Payment
Are you in a hurry? Don’t want to pass through the stress of signing up for an account or logging into an account? Using the guest pay button is the best for you. Guest pay is a sure root to a one-time payment.
Using guest Pay
To pay as a guest, do the following
- Navigate to https://www.t-mobile.com account
- Click on the login button
- Hit on bill pay
- Click on the “Guest pay” tab
- Tap on T-Mobile
- Fill in a phone number or account number
- Then, confirm your phone number or account number
- Enter captcha
- Press on the Next button
Progress with the directives on the screen to pay your
To use the T-Mobile app to clear off your dues, take these simple steps.
- Go to the app store
- Search for T mobile app
- Download and install the app on your phone
- Navigate to the Bill button.
- Click on View your bill
- Next, Apply a one-time payment refill
You can pay from your My T-Mobile account.
Tmobile Customer Service Phone Number
The company has a Personal TM phone number and a TM business phone number.
However, for general Customer Care & Technical Support, you can reach the Support team: From the TM app and from your TM phone by dialling the num.
Please take note? If you are calling about a technical issue with your TM service, kindly call from a different phone so that they can troubleshoot with you.
Also, the company provides an international support number for customers outside the country. So, all calls made to the number from a TM handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. However, made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will incur international long distance charges Customer Care representatives are available daily from 4 a.m. to Midnight PST
Just dial the short-code below as if you were making a phone call
(#BAL# (#225#) is for view account balance and last payment received info.
#MIN# (#646#) is to view your minute use for the current billing cycle.
#MSG# (#674#) to view your message used for the current billing cycle.
Where can I pay my T-Mobile bill?
There are several options available to pay your T-Mobile bill:
- Online: You can pay your T-Mobile bill online through the T-Mobile website or the T-Mobile app. You can use a credit or debit card, or set up automatic payments.
- By phone: You can pay your T-Mobile bill by phone by calling T-Mobile customer service and following the prompts. You can use a credit or debit card, or set up automatic payments.
- In person: You can pay your T-Mobile bill in person at a T-Mobile store or a payment center. To find the nearest T-Mobile store or payment center, you can use the T-Mobile store locator on their website.
- By mail: You can pay your T-Mobile bill by mail by sending a check or money order to the address listed on your bill statement. Be sure to include your T-Mobile account number on your payment.
Overall, T-Mobile offers a variety of payment options to make it easy for customers to pay their bills on time.