Deep Dive on What PayPal Business Account Can Do For You in 2020
Do you want a PayPal business account? What is PayPal? PayPal is an American online payment system operating all over the world. PayPal is one of the world’s most popular middle man services for online purchasing. PayPal has been in the mobile payment business for over a decade. Getting a PayPal business account would get you a step closer to receiving payments from your customers automatically online. There is a whole new world waiting to be discovered by you once you create your own Facebook business account.
Recommended for You >>> How to Get a Virtual Bank Account for PayPal(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Open a PayPal Account
Just heard about PayPal, want to open an account; the steps are easy and simple.
- Open your web browser.
- In the search bar, enter www.paypal.com.
- Click on the “sign up” button.
- Fill in your country.
- Enter your last name, first name, and your email address.
- Create your desired password.
- Confirm your password.
- Click on next.
You are now all set up and can begin enjoying PayPal services.
How PayPal Works
Now you are all sign-up and all that jazz but you are still confused about how to use PayPal, well worry no more. Now PayPal has amazing benefits that far outweigh other alternatives. There is no charge for you to purchase, buy, or send money to anyone.
Payment Methods Supported By PayPal
There are several ways to use PayPal for payments.
- Instant Transfer: sending money this way is very fast, the money is immediately credited to the recipient’s account. The recipients can immediately transfer the money to his/her bank. Using this method you must have a credit card registered with PayPal as a backup or funds.
- eCheck: sending money using this method is not as fast as Instant Transfer. It just like, writing a check from your checking account. It can take some days for an eCheck to clear and you don’t need a backup source of funds.
- Credit card: putting your PayPal purchases on a credit card is a good idea, you are not only protected by PayPal, but your credit card company also back you p in case of fraud.
The above list methods should be able to let you enjoy your PayPal account
How to Send Money on PayPal
Want to send money for goods and services; sending money with PayPal is relatively easy.
- Click on send money on the page that appears.
- The receiver must have an email address or phone number. Fill in the recipient email address.
- Click on purchase.
- Select goods or services.
- Click on continue.
Note: when using the cash advance feature on PayPal for the send money, personal payment option consider using another payment method from credit card to avoid credit card fees for a cash advance.
PayPal Business Account
When opening a PayPal account you automatically open a personal account. Now you either upgrade to a business account or sign up for a business account. You can only have one personal and one business account but can add more email addresses and credit cards.
What are You Missing without Google Wallet? >>> Google Wallet – Google Wallet App Download And Set Up(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Sign Up For a Business Account
Now having a personal account does not mean that you cannot own a business account.
- Enter your business email address.
- Create your password and re-type it.
- Fill in your business information.
- Choose your primary currency.
- Click on the agree and continue bottom
Now you now own a business account and you can add more credit cards and bank account to your PayPal Business Account.