PayPal.com Logout. Do you want to log out of your PayPal account from all devices, but don’t know how? If yes! This write-up is for you.In this post, you will discover various ways to successfully log out of your PayPal account.
Thus, logging out of your PayPal account is an easy task, it only needs a little out of your time to log out. However, the steps in logging out of your account which is provided in this write-up are straightforward.
PayPal.com Logout- PayPal Logout of All Device
Before we go into the key focus of this content, I would like to give a brief definition of what PayPal is. PayPal is an online internet service that lets users send and transfer money. Members still get the chance to get interesting points on their cards.
In other words, the platform is a very easy and accessible service that allows users to send or transfer whenever they feel like it. However, PayPal is one of the best safest ways to transfer money. With this, users have peace of mind when transferring funds.
Furthermore, there are lots of reasons why users may need to log out of their PayPal account. Whatever the reason may be, this content will be very helpful to you
How to Logout of PayPal
Logging out of your account is one of the best ways to keep your account safe, and to avoid unauthorized transactions. So, to log out of your accounts in PayPal, you are to follow the guides below.
- Launch your device web browser
- Visits the web address paypal.com.
- Locate the menu icon and tap on it.
- Choose the “Log Out” button From your drop-down menu.
With the above steps, you should be successfully logged out of your account.
PayPal Logout of All Devices – PayPal.com Logout
If you have your PayPal account signed into multiple devices and now you want to sign out from those devices? Signing out one after the other can be very demanding, but the good news is, there is a simple way to log out PayPal from all devices at once.
To begin the logout process, do the following;
- Navigate to PayPal’s official website at paypal.com
- Then, log in to your account
- Find the security button and click on it
- Locate and edit the option that says “Stay Logged in for Faster Purchases”
- Click on the option that says “Log Out of All Devices”
With this guide, you will successfully log out PayPal account from all devices connected to it.
How to Log Out of PayPal on eBay Using Phone or Computer
If you have automatic login enabled when you make a purchase on eBay, this step is for you;
- Navigate to your PayPal account using your phone or laptop
- Next, sign in to PayPal
- Tap in the gear icon in the upper right corner to go to settings
- Click on the Security widget
- Scroll down and tap the Permissions you’ve given
- Find eBay on the list and revoke permissions to access your PayPal
With this, you will successfully sign out your account.
Reasons you Need to Logout of PayPal
Here are some of the reasons people wish to log out of their account;
- If the user think the account may be hacked
- Logout for security purposes
- If you access your PayPal account from a friend’s phone.
If you use someone’s phone to access your account is best to logout, in to avoid unauthorized access. But if you still have the phone with you, you can quickly login in order to Logout.
If you don’t have access to the phone again, the best way is to use the logout of all devices feature. Follow the procedure as outlined above.
This article offers an easy PayPal Logout procedure, and it’s very comprehensive and easy to understand. However, I believe this article was able to tackle some of the questions outlined below
Does PayPal automatically log you out
How to log out of PayPal
How do I sign out of PayPal on all devices
Can’t log out of PayPal