If you want a PayPal Refund, then this content would be useful to you. However, before you can do that, there are several factors that affect PayPal refunds, and one of them includes the requirements to get a refund on PayPal. Well, this content would be giving you everything you need to make a request for a refund and more.
PayPal Refund is a section of the PayPal service that enables people to make requests for their money back on items. However, when it comes to individuals’ transactions, you can choose to request a refund on the entire amount or a portion of the money. There are two factors affecting getting a PayPal refund. One of the factors includes the human element and also the PayPal system on the other hand. Initially, PayPal doesn’t have anything to say, when it comes to refunds you are expected to request a dispute. In the sense that only sellers and buyers can issue a refund.
When to Request a Refund
There are certain factors governing PayPal refund. However, the only time you can choose to request a refund includes:
- If you made a mistake concerning a particular item you want to purchase, or you change your mind about the item.
- You can choose to request a refund if the products do not meet your demand or your satisfaction
- Another means by which you can request a refund is when both the seller and the buyer reach a billing agreement. But the payment method was not the requested one.
The factors stated above are what govern PayPal refund. However, whatever the issue may be, you can choose to proceed to the next outline.
How to Request a PayPal Refund
Before you can choose to consider requesting your money, you are required to have a discussion with the buyer or the seller to work out things about it. you can choose to send them an email requesting that you want a refund. You can also tell them to go to the transaction detail page and then click issue a refund.
- Simply visit your transaction history or activity that is in your PayPal account.
- Make use of the advanced filter and choose the option “the payment that you would like to have refunded.
- After that, go to the receiver’s email address and send the request directly from your email account.
In case the receiver does not agree to refund the money, you can visit PayPal refund resolution center in other to open a dispute if you feel that you have to right to get back your money. Sometimes, requesting your money back can take up to 180 days before you can receive the money.
If you are paid in the credit of any other PayPal credits, your refunds would go-to credit card and it would take up to about 30days. If they pay using a Bank account, you would receive the money in your account and the time interval would be 3 to 5 business days. By making use of PayPal cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance, same for the receiver and the refund would be offered that same day.
More Related Content