The PEO International Peace Scholarships 2021/2022 For Women to Study in USA And Canada is now open! The International Peace Scholarship for Women Fund is a program that offers scholarships to selected women from other countries out there for a graduate study in Canada or the USA. Members of the P.E.O (Philanthropic Educational Organization), have the belief that education is relevant! It is a fundamental tool for the world’s peace and understanding.
The P.E.O International Peace Scholarship Sisterhood keeps maintaining 6 educational projects in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans. It also includes the stewardship of Cottey College.
The program depends on the needs; however, the award will not cover all the personal and academic expenses. During the application, the applicant has to indicate an additional financial resource that this adequate to meet up with her expenses. Examples of additional resources include family and personal funds, work scholarships, study grants, tuition waivers, teaching assistantships, and other scholarships.
Benefits of PEO International Peace Scholarships 2021/2022 For Women
There are certain benefits from the PEO International Peace Scholarships 2021/2022 For Women to Study in the USA And Canada. Apart from just studying the US or Canada, let’s check out other benefits.
- The maximum sum of the award to a student is $12,500.
- Lesser amounts may also come in according to the needs of individuals.
Eligibility of International Peace Scholarships 2021-22
To be able to apply for the PEO International Peace Scholarships 2021/2022 For Women to Study in USA And Canada, you must be eligible. There are certain requirements that help you become eligible to apply. Let’s find out these criteria.
- The applicant must qualify for admission to the full-time graduate study. She also needs to work towards a graduate degree at an accredited University or College in Canada or the United States.
- Permanent citizens of the US or Canada are not eligible to apply. Note that students with residency for tax purposes only can apply.
- These scholarships are for online courses, internships, practical training, and research if not combined with the offered coursework.
- For an applicant to qualify for her first scholarship, she must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the whole school year.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Doctoral students who have complete coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The acceptance of forms began on 15, September 2020.
- Last day to submit forms – 15, December 2020
- The last day to submit the complete application materials from the applications who are already enrolled in the graduate program and school for which their scholarship is intended – 1, March 2021.
- Last day to submit the complete materials from applicants not enrolled. Last day to submit materials for applicants who will be attending the Cottey College – 1, April 2021.
- The notification of scholarship awards – 1, May 2021.
- Last day for students to accept their scholarship awards – 1, June 2021.
Start Your Online Application
To start applying for this scholarship program, click HERE. Scroll down the page and “Create New Account”.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Top 7 Online Groceries Stores for Africa