PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning for Molecules and Materials at the University of Oxford in UK 2021 is one of the trending offer and opportunity that the popular university of oxford is launching out this period.
Are you a mechanical engineer that wants to advances the skill of mechanical engineering? Do you want to get a qualified PhD degree in order to get a promotion in your workplace? Are you’re a student that is looking for an opportunity to learn about mechanizes?
The University of Oxford is giving you the opportunity you ever need to achieve your dreams. In this edition, the institution is launching a PhD scholarship in machine learning.
PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning for Molecules and Materials at the University of Oxford in UK 2021
The University of Oxford is looking for PhD students who are interested in developing machine learning techniques based on physics to accelerate the requirements in molecule and materials discovery.
The institution wants to promote machine learning for molecules and materials just as chemistry has attained a great technological advancement. This PhD project will build on physics-based machine learning technologies.
Terms And Conditions
All aspirants for the PhD scholarship in machine learning for molecules and materials at the University of Oxford must consider these terms and conditions. They include;
- A fee of €70 for each online application submitted. The application fee is subject to a 14-days cancellation period during which you will receive a full refund.
- All entries during the application must be done in English only
- Applicants should note that by submitting their applications through the applicant portal you have acknowledged and agree to be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the form
- You have given the administering body access to your application once you provide your information into the application portal
For a better understanding of the terms and conditions of the PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning for Molecules and Materials at the University of Oxford in the UK 2021 visit the application portal. Terms and conditions
How To Apply For The PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning For Molecules And Materials At the University Of Oxford In UK 2021
To apply for the PhD scholarship in machine learning for molecules and material follow these steps;
- Navigate your browser to PhD mechanic the official web page of the institution
- Place your cursor on the “application process icon” and click on the “How Do I Apply” button
- On the just loaded page click on the “Application portal and Self-Service Account” button under the related links header at the right side corner of the page.
- A new page will open. On that page click on the “application portal” button at the corner of the page
- This will lead you to the application portal containing the login and registration icon.
- Click the link provided under the “register” header to start your registration.
- A short form will appear on the screen. On that form, provide your email, password, and confirm your password.
Note that the password must contain at least eight  characters, both upper and lower case characters, and a number.
- Agree to the terms, conditions and give your consent to be contacted and click on the “Register” button.
- Verify your account.
Once you verify your account you can log in with your mail address and password and request a new verification email.
Deadline/Closing Date For The PhD Scholarship
The application for the PhD scholarship in machine learning for molecules and material for the 2021 edition is 3rd December 2020. For more information about the closing date of the application visit HERE
Recommended >>> WAEC Timetable for Previous Years Pdf Download