If you are searching for a social media site where you can share your interest and view other interest from people then search no further because Pinterest is the right site for you. With Pinterest, you can pin and view other Pinterest user boards. Pinterest is a social media network where users can interact with one another through saving each other pins and private messaging each other. It’s a social network that allows its users to share, save and discover new interest by posting(which is known as pinning) image or videos to their own boards. Pinterest users can upload and save images known as pins through collections known as pin boards. Using pinterest is free, but you’ll need to create a pinterest account for you to use pinterest. You can create an account using your mobile app or you can choose to use the pinterest website. If you want to create an account for pinterest you can go to your web browser and type pinterest.com using an email and a password or you can create an account from your existing facebook account or google account.
Using your existing Facebook account while creating a pinterest account is preferable, because pinterest will be able to help you connect with your Facebook friends instantly. You can create a personal account or a business account on pinterest. When creating a pinterest account, you’ll be asked for some details like your age, gender, name, language and country.
How To Create A Pinterest Account
To successfully create a pinterest account, follow the steps below;
- Download the pinterest app. You can download the pinterest app from the google play store or the apple app store from your device and install it.
- Enter your email address. When you’ve installed the app on your device, open the app and type your email address in the box. You can also tap continue with Facebook or continue with google. That is if you want to use your Facebook of google details to create an account. And also when using an email address, it should be an active email address which you are using. You can also change your email address later by clicking on your account settings and typing a new one.
- Create a password. Your password should be different from your email password. It should be a strong password with letters, numbers and punctuation marks. And also it should be one that you can remember.
Next will be creating your profile data
- Enter your name. Type your first and last name. (that will be your account name).
Note: on pinterest, there are two names you need to know of – your user name and your account name. Your user name is the name that will be used in the URL of your pinterest page while your account name is the name that will be displayed on your pinterest page. It’s your account name that will be used to search for you on pinterest.
- Enter your age. You won’t need to type your date of birth, you just need to type your current age.
- Enter your gender. Enter your gender. (male of female)
- Click on done.
You’ve successfully created your very own account.